Hello There

Chris spent hours in the library researching all of the Grimm he was iffy on how to kill them. That was a lot of Grimm to get through; he was unsure of himself and his knowledge of Grimm. There were a lot more than he thought, but he suspected so. The Grimm, for the most part, had counterparts to animals that inhabited Remnant. The book he had held the Grimm in alphabetical order, but it specified that there were still Grimm unknown to people.

"The Apathy is a humanoid Grimm with long arms and faces stretched into an eternal scream. They are capable of draining the surrounding creatures of their willpower and an ear-piercing scream to stun their prey."

The page on the right showed a harmless looking beetle.

"Beetle Grimm. It has the ability to transfer power between sources with its small body."

Chris turned the page and skipped over the Beowolf that was shown.

"A Beringel strongly resembles an ape with black fur and bonelike plates covering its body in random areas. Beringels have an attack pattern that consist of grappling, throwing, and punching to subdue their foe."

Chris turned the page again, taking notes from each of the creatures he needed to know more about.

"The Blind Worm is a creature of Grimm that has plates of bone on their body, along with a giant mouth at their head. Underneath their skin is an acidic blood that will destroy whatever it touches. The Blind Worm is capable of spitting acid at whatever it's attacking.

"Boarbatusks are very similar to boars in the way that they have large tusks and charge into battle. Boarbatusks have a strong body, so their main weakness is their underbelly.

"Centinels are centipede-like creatures that have strong jaws to bite at their prey. They strongly resemble a centipede in their body structure."

Chris noticed the next page had a creature he had never heard of before.

"Creeps are one of the few Grimm that do not have an animal equivalent. They have only two legs to walk on and mainly use their tails and maws for attacking."

Chris saw a picture of a Death Stalker, but took notes anyway.

"These Grimm are have a very tough exoskeleton that is difficult to pierce. Their underbelly, like a Boarbatusk, is one of their main weaknesses. These creatures behave mostly as a scorpion, their animal counterpart, would.

"Geist. Geists possess inanimate objects to attack anything they are fighting. Their only real vulnerability is their face-like mask. Once it is destroyed, the Grimm dies.

"Goliaths are similar to elephants in their appearance. They are not hostile, for they have achieved a higher understanding of the things around them."

Chris looked at the clock, seeing the time only pass by barely.

"I'll finish this later."

Chris got up to go find something more interesting to do. He figured he should set up his stuff that he brought from Earth, seeing as he didn't have the time to set it up before. The setting up took a while because he had to ask Ozpin for permission to get stereo speakers, which he, somehow, didn't object to.

After doing all of that, he went to the rooftop where Jaune and Pyrrha would be training. He waited for them to arrive and gave the excuse of wanting to monitor Jaune's progress.

Sometime later, it looked like Jaune got the upper hand until Pyrrha swept under his feet and kicked him down.

"Well done! Your swordplay is definitely improving."