Don't Worry

Chris woke up to see Kas sitting on the edge of his bed. When he started to move, Kas turned around and just stared at Chris. Eventually, he said one thing and one thing alone.

"Rule number three."

Kas stood up in a flash, causing Chris to shift his head toward her.

"This is much different from anything else. You can't 'rule number three' me! We have to talk about what you said yesterday!"

Chris smiled weakly.

"Don't you have to look for someone?"

"How do you know about that?"

Chris got up out of his bed, intending to find Blake and talk with her.

"Just because I'm not there, doesn't mean I am unaware of the events that transpire."

Kas was a little nervous when Chris said that. How could she not? Even she has secrets she'd rather him not know.

"Let's go. You can tell Team RWBY that I am not open to discussion for what happened yesterday."

"Why aren't you going to tell them yourself?"

"I have more important things to do than help look for a missing person."

With that, Chris walked off, heading for a different part of Vale.

Chris found a small café near the center of the town itself, and he decided to order a coffee. When he received the coffee, he sat down at table with two Faunus already there.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"Who are you? Why were you looking for Blake?"

Chris turned to the Faunus next to him, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"First of all, I wasn't looking for Blake; I already knew she was here. Second off, my name will make you shut up more than anything."

Blake and Sun spoke at the same time, sounding as a jumbled mess of voices.

"Blake, I know more things than many people think."

Blake was astounded at how Chris heard her question and responded accordingly.

"As for you, fuckboy, I want to make sure you are confident enough to know who you're dealing with."

"No matter who you are, you won't scare me in the slightest."

"It's your funeral."

Chris pulled out his metallic mask. The letters were scratched and looked like a B rather than SP. Chris slowly put on his mask as he said his alter ego, for dramatic effect, of course.

"I...am...Blank."

The monkey faunus across from Blake started laughing.

"As if I'd believe a pipsqueak like you could be him."

"Who is he, Sun?"

"He is Vacuo's most wanted. He is also the most nefarious of all criminals there. He was often accompanied by his partner in crime, Miss Murder. I even saw him once, and I know for sure that you are shorter than him."

Blake was chuckling a little bit because she thought the idea was a little off. She would never consider Chris to be a nefarious criminal.

"Just you wait; you're gonna regret laughing at me! The next time you need someone to believe you, I won't be there, nor if you need combat assistance."

Sun just laughed harder, the opposite of Blake. She knew how good Chris was in combat and knew his threat would be dangerous if cashed in. Sun didn't, so he was being an idiot.