Do What Now?

Chris woke up from his "dreamless" sleep. He was trying to determine the time. When the male pulled out his pocket watch, the time read 7:00. Chris then left his dorm to do his morning exercise routine. He thought that he might meet someone on his "adventure", and the boy was right.

"Miss Nikos, how are you doing this fine morning?"

Pyrrha stopped and looked to Chris to see him standing just off to the side of her.

"Thank you for asking. I am doing splendid. How are you?"

Chris felt energized that morning.

"I feel better than I ever have. It's probably because of all of the sleep I got last night. Miss Nikos mi-"

"Just call me Pyrrha, please. I would rather prefer it."

"Pyrrha, what are you doing outside in the morning?"

Pyrrha walked over to a bench and sat down, motioning Chris to follow. When he sat down, she started speaking again.

"Every morning I exercise as to keep in fighting shape. What are you doing out here in the morning?"

"Well, I normally wake up at 6:30 to 7:00 and start exercising to get in better shape."

Pyrrha looked over the male and made stated her own observation.

"You look to be in fine shape."

Chris faked a gasp.

"What's wrong?"

"Pyrrha, you shouldn't flirt so casually. I'm already taken."

Pyrrha started getting embarrassed when she realized what she said. She was broken out of that state by Chris.

"Don't sweat it. It doesn't bother me too much. I only request that you don't compliment me too often."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"I don't often get compliments from people. I tend to receive insults, but I usually entice them. Although, if you knew my history, you wouldn't be so casual to speak highly of me. Everyone insulted me where I'm from. Be it friend or foe, I would be insulted."

"I'm sure your friends didn't mean it."

"If only. Whenever they insult me, they add truth into it. Also, could you keep my appearance under wraps? I don't need people seeing my face."

Chris wanted his face to remain a mystery for as long as possible. The only people that knew of his true identity we the Rose-Xiao-Long family, Kas, Blake, and Pyrrha herself.

"Well, if I know a secret of yours, then you should know a secret of mine. It's only fair."

"There's no need for you to tell me any secrets. I know too many as it is. 'Bye."

Chris walked off before Pyrrha could respond to him. The pair spent about fifteen minutes talking before the male continued his exercise for thirty more minutes. The boy took a shower and got ready for the first class of the day.

Chris walked to Glynda's class because he was supposed to have combat class that day. Upon arrival, only the professor in question was present.

"Good morning, Professor."

Goodwitch looked up to see who could possibly be in her room this early. Glynda saw Chris walking down the stairs until he was around fifteen from the bottom of them. Chris looked at Glynda and also saw people sitting in the seats near her. Those people were his friends. He asked a question he would never regret.

"How much you wanna bet I can make this?"

Glynda looked at him as if he was crazy, but someone answered instantly.