What's Wrong?

Everyone was frozen in place out of fear, sadness, and other emotions. Fear and sadness were the main causes, but there were definitely other emotions at play. The voice that escaped their friend's mouth wasn't entirely welcomed. Any sort of voice was welcome, but this specific one wasn't what they had in mind.

"What's wrong? Not the one you wanted?"

Chris was speaking in an insane manner. The others were worried that it would cause trouble further down the line, so they took precautionary measures. The group grabbed a cage and knocked Chris out with a drug. After the insane male was out cold, they put restraints on him.

"I don't think this will work."

Ren pointed out that he could just use his semblance to tear his prison apart. They then increased the measures. Chris was completely immobilized by the time they were done. As an extra measure, they stuck him with some more drugs to keep him asleep.

The gang took everyone they had and their supplies to the train station. There, Blake meets with Ilia, one of her old friends, Sun, and Neptune. Ilia was telling Blake that she would help Ghira with the new Faunus movement in Menagerie. Sun and Neptune saw her off with Sun telling the girl that he would return to Vacuo to become a better team leader.

Qrow sent a letter to Ironwood explaining that he knew more about the battle of Haven than most knew. There was a dispute between the girls, Qrow, and two Huntsmen. It was quickly resolved when Qrow flashed his ID at them and they quickly shut up.

When Chris woke up, he found himself unable to move. There were loud banging sounds coming from the top of the train. Argus Limited seemed to slow down just as Chris tried to move. Suddenly, there was a crash. The train crashed into something and caused Chris to fling into the side of his containment device. The crash caused enough pain to kickstart his semblance.

"Here we go."

The infinite fuel process was started and Chris tore apart his restrictions. He slowly walked out of the opening in the train that used to be a door, stretching his body because of the soreness from not moving for hours. He looked around and saw everyone staring at him, ready to fight. Chris did a headcount and saw that everyone was accounted for.

"Can't you guys take a joke?"

Everyone was confused. They thought that the insane Chris returned rather than their friend. Chris moved over to his...teammate? Partner? Whatever they called themselves.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, I'm fine."

Chris walked over to Oscar. Everyone watched him.

"How are you two doing? Is anything wrong?"

"I'm fine. Oz says that he's fine as well."

Oscar zoned out for a moment, probably listening to what Ozpin wanted to convey to Chris.

"He says that he is bracing himself for what is to come."

Suddenly, Ozpin took control over Oscar's body, looking around frantically.

"Where's the relic?"

Oz looked to see Ruby holding it.

"Thank you, Miss Rose. If you could just hand it over to me..."

Oz tried to snatch the relic from Ruby, failing when she pulls it back.

"So all the times you talked about having faith in humanity...that was for everyone else?"