~Author's Note ><~

~Author's Note ><~

Hey guys! I finally finished my first ever Wattpad book! ;D I'm excited! I put a lot of work into this. Turtlepaw has grown on me over those weeks. X3 I SHALL be continuing this series. It may consist of 3-6 books, and then I will follow other characters in my wide warriors fan-fic web. ;3 ALSO any character ideas? Leave a comment down below!

**********************************************************************************************************

About -AmberKitty-:

-AmberKitty- has been on Wattpad for around two months (joined in August, 2014) She lives happily with her rather large family in the U.S. Her life literally revolves around two things: 1) The Internet 2) Her two cats, Mascara and Sammy. -AmberKitty- is an animal lover, especially kitties. =^.^= She can be quirky, wierd, and most of all dorky. -AmberKitty- is also an animator and part-time artist. She's joys doodling, reading, and writing fun stories for other people to love. Some of -AmberKitty-'s ideas of future stories are: Five Nights At Feddy's Fan-Fic, A Day In The Life Of An ENDERMAN, and Turtlestar's Destiny: Book 2. She absolutely loves soccer, and watching basketball. Find -AmberKitty- on scrarch as 'jcat33'