Chapter 17:

I watched as the expression on his face dropped, He dropped his head shaking it a bit and then  looked over at me worriedly. I didn't know what to do, all i wanted to do was run straight over to him and hug him and let him know it was alright. I looked out in front of him and quickly saw what the problem  was. I got up and ran to get a notebook and a marker I came back with words written on it.

Harry's P.O.V

I had been nervous for a while, this was the biggest show we ever played and that video of last night was all over the Internet. When I was in the room with Jasmine telling her everything, she mentioned how everyone blamed her for the incident but clearly it was my fault and it killed be to see her be blamed and criticized for my actions.

That thought never left my head.. The pain that I had brought her, never left my head. Just like I told those girls outside and our management, she is the best thing to ever happen to me. Before I found Jasmine backstage to talk to her i was going through my twitter, i saw tons of tweets about us being fake, her being horrible, but there was one.. one that was a long one.. one that really stuck with me,

"Why are you all blaming Jasmine for what happen? Did you not see that video? She was there to stop what was going on and to put Harry in his place. If anything, HE doesn't deserve HER. Did you not see the pain in her eyes as she watched the boy she loves with someone else. So don't say she doesn't really love him and don't say they aren't "real." .. I guess everyones right, love does make you stupid, that's clearly why she stood with him. She just can't seem to see through his charm. #TeamJaz"

 I looked at the trends and they had separated us, #TeamJaz or #TeamHaz. It was horrible, what if she sees these and decides i am a stupid mistake and she does deserve better. What if this is what makes me actually lose her. I just wouldn't be able to handle things without her by my side. I couldn't bring myself to tell her all this, i know she'd only worry twice as much as me. 

I was singing up on stage feeling good knowing she was there just to the side of me, Until I read a poster.

"Haz you don't deserve Jaz #TeamJaz"

It was clever but very hurtful, i love Jasmine why can't people see that? Why can't people let us be young and in love? As i read it and started nervously over thinking in my head I got lost in the song and messed up the words. 

I couldn't believe what had just happened i shook my head looking down on to the floor before I lifted my head to look at Jaz. I didn't really know what I was looking for.. maybe just a smile coming from her to let me know it was alright. But instead she got up and walked away, this only made me even more worried so i started panicking and staring where she was sitting waiting for her to come back.

When she did come back, she was standing there with her own sign.

"Haz made one stupid mistake.."

She flipped the notebook around,

"but jaz still loves him, Always & Forever remember?"

she flipped to the next page,

"Don't worry about messing up the song, if you want i can go run.."

"Naked across the stage to get their minds off of it?"

I laughed a little at my girlfriends quirkiness, she always knew how to make me feel better whenever i need it the most. She flipped to the next page,

"#TeamJazANDHaz .. I ship Jarry all the way!"

This again made me laugh, man I love her. I couldn't wait for the song to be over so I could quickly ran over to embrace her in a huge hug and let her know how much she means to me..

*Ok this one was short so that means next chapter by the end of the night.(: And couldn't think of a name for this chapter sorry :(