Chapter 27: More alone time

We were going to sit inside to eat but he insisted on eating outside. We went out and there were little lights hung around outside, it looked so beautiful with the darkness of the night. We sat on a swing we had and ate. He cooked the food himself but went out to buy chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite. This was the sweetest thing he's done for me, even if there wasn't much talking.

We kissed, we fed each other, we admired and when we were done he got up with not a dish in his hand, "Ok love, since i cooked all the food you got all this right?" He said chuckling gesturing to all the now empty dishes. "Oh yeah sure babe i just needa do something really quick" I said walking towards him putting our lips very close together and then just as they were going to touch i pushed him into our pool. 

I was laughing hysterically as i sat down with my feet in the pool and his head popped up, "Thanks babe i feel the love." I continued to laugh a little softer now, "Aww sorry babe, is it cold though?" he looked at me and raised his eyebrows, "Do you really want to know?" I looked at him with my eyebrows up as well, "Yes i do" I said simply and he replied with, "Well why don't you come in and find out?" 

I smiled at him, "No thanks. I don't have any clothes on under this robe so it'd be too cold" And just like that there was his cheeky smile again, "You're naked under that?" I nodded my head, "Yup last time i checked." I said popping the p in yup. He swam to the side of me and pulled himself out of the water, "Harold i am warning you, you better not touch me" I was giggling a little but all he did was smile and started taking his clothes off. The shirt was fine but then he went for his belt, "What are you doing?" I said chuckling as the words were coming out. 

He looked at me wide eyed and a cheeky smile, "I'm taking my clothes off what does it look like" I laughed again, "Well i know that but what for?" He kissed my lips catching me off guard and grabbing onto me pulling us both to the water. "Harry! It's cold!" I shouted splashing water in his face, "Well then let's get naked and use our body heat to keep us warm" His words were in almost a whisper as his hands made their way to take off my robe.

I pulled my left arm out first then the right one and the robe just floated as i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer so that our naked bodies were touching. Somewhere between him pulling us into the water and now he found time to take is pants and boxers off. As our lips got closer i could feel his warm breath on my cold skin and as our lips touched it was like magic. It was almost like every single feeling he was feeling was poured into that kiss. 

"Do you want to go inside now?" He muttered into my lips, "Yes" i was able to stutter out. Even though we'd had sex before and we even had kids, it was like it was the first time all over again. He carried me out bridal style but put me down as soon as we got inside and softly pushed me up against the wall as he kissed me. His hands made their way down to the back on my thighs and then he lifted me up so i could wrap my legs around his waist. We didn't even make it to the bed we decided just to go at it right there on the floor just before the stairs.

He laid me down softly, i felt the cold floor beneath my body, his lips never leaving mine as he hovered over me. He pulled away from me just to stare into my eyes with a smile, his eyes were a glossy green and full of lust. We wasted no time and cut right to the chase.

He slipped himself into me still looking at my face, i bit my bottom lip at the pleasure. I had forgotten how good it felt to be with Harry. His lips made their way back to my neck sucking my weak spot causing a soft moan to slip out of my lips. I felt his smirk against my skin. He left little kisses down to my neck, to my shoulder, my collar bone, down the gap in between my boobs, all the way down to my stomach. He went back up the same way stopping at my lips. "You're so beautiful, everything about you i can't resist" His deep accent softly spoke before placing his lips back onto mine.