Chapter 22: First times..

I walked out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, I was always insecure about myself before i even got pregnant and now that i had finally had my children my weight was a very big concern of mine. While i was pregnant it wasn't much of a choice although most of the weight was all tummy, but now i had no excuse there weren't any children in me anymore.

I stood just staring at myself for a few minutes very sad at the fact that i didn't fit into any of the clothes i wanted to wear, not to mention how even more huge my boobs had gotten. Nothing fit right. I regretted inviting Ava and Niall over tonight, only for the fact that i wasn't comfortable with the way i looked and all i wanted to do was put on sweats to hide my stomach and crawl into bed to sleep.

I sighed when i had my clothes on, I wore a loose flowy pregnancy top and some pair of stretchy skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom to put my dirty clothes in a basket, I walked into the room to see Harry sleeping so peacefully with our children. What a sight to see i thought to myself, the man i loved with our children. I smiled at the sight and then walked quietly to grab my makeup and headed to the walk in closet to do my make up there so that i wouldn't wake them.

It wasn't long after that when i heard one of the twins crying, it was lower, a bit soft and quiet so i knew it was darss. I got up and peaked my head to see if Harry had taken care of it but he seemed to still be passed out, i guess he was really tired. I walked over to where she was resting on harry's chest and picked her up. I rocked her a bit as i walked to the nursery where i changed her diaper and then sat on the rocking chair with her in my arms.

I figured she was hungry because she was still crying, i didn't have time to go find the breast pump and make her a bottle so pulled my shirt down and my bra and breast fed her. I didn't even know if i was doing it right, it was my first time ever breast feeding.

I didn't want Harry to wake up and see though because he'd kill me if he knew i was breast feeding her. Whenever we'd talk about having babies he made me promise i wouldn't breast simply because those were his and he'd feel weird whenever we had sex because he'd know that our child was sucking milk out of them at some point. I giggled a little a little remembering our memories, i had the radio on low but it was just loud enough for me and darss to hear and a one direction song came on.

Darcy would stop eating whenever it was a harry part and she'd just sit lay there listening kicking her tiny feet. I thought it was the cutest thing, "So then it was you that always kicked in mommy's tummy" i chuckled a little as she looked up at me. It was so amazing how much they both came out looking so much like harry. "I've been looking for you two everywhere you know" Harry's voice broke my thoughts. He was standing at the door way with Tyler in his arms with a huge smile on his face as he was watching us.

"Look babe did you see her moving to her daddy's voice?" I said with a smile on my face as i watched darss. "Yeah i saw.. isn't it amazing that she already knows my voice?" His words were high as he talked proudly. "Well yeah she better know your voice, i played it every single day to both of them.." I laughed a little before speaking again, "I remember the first time i played your voice for them there was a lot of kicking but it was a kind of kicking, I always felt kicking whenever i played your songs to them and now i finally know who it was." I could tell this only made him even more proud.

But then a thought came to his mind, "Hey .. i thought you promised no breast feeding.. those were suppose to be all mine.." I giggled a little, "I know, i'm sorry but the breast pump is in the car and she was  hungry and crying so i just fed her like this.. but i promise if you go get the pump out of the car there will be no more breast feeding and they will stay all yours" I laughed a little at this statement but it got him to do it. I hadn't realized it being so caught up in the moment but Harry had walked out with tyler in his arms.

My eyes quickly widened and i gasped, "Harry! .. No! .. Wait! You hav-" I was yelling as i made my way to the door but it was too late. He was already walking back in, "What are you shouting about?" he asked so clueless. "Harold, you can't just simply walk outside our front door with our child in your arms! What if there were fans waiting outside or paps!" He looked worried but just for a moment before he started giggling, "And you running outside yelling with boob hanging out what have helped a lot" he spoke sarcastically. I tried to act angry but ended up bursting out laughing and pulled my shirt back up.

He walked closer to me and whispered in my ear, "How about we put these two back to bed and have some mommy and daddy time" He leaned in for a passionate kiss and then i pulled away, "As much fun as that sounds the doctor said no sex for at least 6 weeks.. that's when i have to go back for my postpartum check up.. but after that, you're mine" i said the last part in a whisper kind of teasingly and then walked away. 

He was right behind me complaining that he'd have to wait 6 weeks plus the 8 months without me I smiled though, that meant he hadn't been with anyone else since we parted.

I knew he'd follow me so i went to the nursery again but this time i put Darcy in the crib and grabbed Tyler from harry. I put him down on the changing table but before i changed him i looked up at harry, "Would you like to change him so i can make some bottles for them?" He looked at me nervously so i spoke again, "It's fine if you're not ready .."

He walked closer to where i was standing, "No, it's fine i'll do it, you go make the bottles" I walked away from where i was standing but stood at the doorway, "Do you.. know how to do it?" I asked him knowing that was his first time ever doing it but he nodded telling me he knew what he was doing, so i headed down stairs to the kitchen to fill some bottles up. I was on my fourth bottle when i heard a strange noise come from up stairs..