Chapter 6: Where does this leave us?

"Boarding the plane can't wait to see you again i hate being apart Xx :)"  It was only a couple weeks into what ever me and Harry were now. The night of the concert he DM'd me straight away and ever since then we have been inseparable. He even paid of our trip in L.A. to be just a little longer so that we had more time to get to know each other.

Even when we weren't in the same room together we were texting, or tweeting, or even on the phone together, I was back in London now so we would occasionally video chat with each other too. He was on his way back to London, Finally! i thought to myself.

"I know i really miss you. :( But your on your way back to me yay! can't wait to see you! xxx ;)" i texted him back and then threw my phone on my bed and opened my laptop, I decided to go on twitter and finally go through my mentions, I had only been on twitter a few times before today but only to chat with Harry or the other boys.

I took a deep breath and started scrolling down. 

"ugh, i hate you. You're too ugly for Harry!"

"Ew why is Harry even talking to her? she doesn't even deserve him!"

Now, these didn't really bother me i mean, It hurt a little but what it came down to was that they were jealous that Harry Styles was talking to me. And so it didn't really bother me cause i had harry and they didn't, or so i thought.. 

"Sweet heart, I don't know who you think you are or who you think Harry is, but he is definitely not ready to be in a 'relationship' he wasn't ready with me so why would he be ready with you, you are irrelevant. Oh and did i mention me and him just met up as he landed today ;)"

Now, like i said these messages didn't bother me until i read it was from, Caroline Flack. I went to her profile and saw all these tweets about her never not loving harry and how she will never give up on him. And then she tweeted a picture of her and him together.

But the only thing that bothered me was the fact that, Harry just told me he was only just boarding the plane, why would he lie?

I scrolled to more mentions now they were worse and hitting me right where it hurt, saying him and caroline are better together, i'm just usuing him, he probably just wants to get in my pants and then be with the person he really love caroline. My heart dropped to my stomach and i decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"Hey love what wrong?"

"Look Harry, ... I don't know how to say this but, .... I umm.. I don't think whatever this is between us, is working out..." 

there was a pause before he spoke again..

"Wha- what do you mean love?"

Why did he have to call me love!? It made my heart melt every time that word slipped out of his mouth, he stuttered a bit trying to speak, he sounded just as hurt as i was. 

"I just.. it's not like were actually together right? Look Harry I don't like not knowing where i stand with you and well it's all grown a bit to much for me, i just don't think you're ready to be in an actual relationship"

"...You've been reading Caroline's tweets haven't you? Don't listen to her, she's mad. I want this, i want us."

"Harry, whether i read her tweets or not that is beside the point. You clearly aren't ready to be in this 100% and i'm not going to sit around waiting for you to be ready."

There was a very long pause and he stood silent until a spoke,

"Harry? are you still there? Please say something?.. Anything ....."

There was nothing but a sound of a girl saying "Who's that-" right before the line disconected.