Chapter 32: These lights will inspire you..

My heart started racing, even though i thought maybe he'd gotten on a plane to come home there was still a little part of me that thought who knows where he's at maybe all of it was just to much for him. I practically ran over to my phone and dialed his number, he wasn't answering. he first 5 times it would ring and ring until his voicemail went on but the rest of the times i called him it went straight to voicemail which meant either he turned his phone off after he realized i was calling him or his phone had just died. I walked back to the house and decided to call Louis from there. "Jaz! Please tell me Harry's with you" He said sounding very weirded. "Ermm.. No Louis harry's not here, now please tell me whats going on because you're kinda scaring me and i swear you better not be kidding!"

He took a deep breath before answering again, "You didn't see the interview?" "Uhh not all of it, just the first half why?" "Well .. when the interviewer was done with each of us he went back and talked to us as a group again but started to talk about and Darcy and Tyler again and then he showed a picture of you guys with that guy.. what;s his name again... Jack?" "What did he say about it?" "Look i gotta go we're all trying to get a hold of Harry, he was really mad/hurt and no ones heard from him since we finished and left the interview. Just watch it and if you hear from him please let us know." He hung up and i walked over to the couch I had recorded it so i skipped to where Louis said. That was the most rudest interviewer ever and as soon as that picture of me Darcy and Tyler with jack went up on the screen i tell it bothered harry. "Ouch, that must hurt. Your kids out with some other guy while your away" The interviewer commented and some girl from the audience yelled something i couldn't make out what she said but what ever it was really hit him hard. He put his head down with his hand on his phone in his pocket.

Damn it where the hell was I!? How could i let myself fall asleep he clearly needed me and i wasn't there for him. I tried calling him again and nothing so i decided to text him. "Haz, babe you can't just disappear on the boys like this. We're all worried about you. Please text or call me back. xx." I waited for seemed like forever but i got a text back "I'm fine."  Which only meant he wasn't. If he really was he would have called me back or put an x at the end of his text. I knew what i had to do.

I walked up stairs and grabbed a bag and started packing. I didn't pack a lot of clothes for me because i had to pack a lot of things for Darcy and Tyler. I called Eleanor and asked her if she could take me to the airport. Once she got there i put my bags in her car and got Darcy and Tyler strapped in and we were off. 

-9 hours later-

Once we got off the plane we went straight to the hotel they were staying at it was about 11 at night in New York, they were going to be here for couple days. I had no clue where to go so it took me about an hour to get to the hotel. The boys met me in the lobby and took me up stairs, I was carrying Darcy because she was still a bit upset but once she saw the boys she knew her daddy would be around somewhere but he wasn't, she laid her head on my shoulder. Niall had taken Tyler so that i wouldn't have to carry them both once we were on their floor i put into Harry's room with Louis and Zayn while Niall and Liam went to do a couple small interviews. We all were still trying to reach Harry but he didn't wanna talk to any of us. 

A few hours later later all my twitter mentions were going crazy. It was all hate and it was the worst it had ever gotten. That picture really did it everyone hated me including the one person that i really couldn't have hate me, Harry. Louis and Zayn took my phone away from me once they realized ehat i was doing, "Give me my phone back! I deserve it! I deserve everything they're all saying about me!" "Jasmine! You and I both know you weren't out on a date that guy!" Louis yelled sternly at me, "Well maybe that's true but that doesn't matter because Harry and everyone else thinks it's true!" Zayn took Darcy and Tyler into Liam's hotel room because i was a complete mess. I was crying, and yelling and just wanted Harry there with me.