Chapter 11: Thought Filled Car Ride

**ok before i start i'm just letting you know this chapter is probably going to be a bit short it was a last minute thought**

He smiled at me and got up to take my hand, we walked outside and the paparazzi had already built up. We walked hand and hand to his car where he opened the door for me and went to his side, I kissed him passionately trying to let him know my intentions for the rest of the night ignoring the fact that the paps were snapping away.

He just smiled at me  and shook his head as he drove off. I placed my hand on his thigh and he squirmed a little, "I won't bite ya know." he chuckled at my statement, "I know.. i just... i don't know about doing.. it..." My smile went to a frown and i pulled my hand off his thigh quickly, feeling like an idiot. 

I leaned my head on the window as i looked outside i was a bit embarrassed but then i felt a little insecure especially since he wasn't talking either.

I let my worried thoughts take over again, Why did he say this? I'm i not pretty enough tonight? Oh god maybe that's it maybe i look too slutty tonight.. But he always fucks girls even after he's just met them.. is there something wrong with me?.. maybe i just don't turn him on that way..

I looked over at him hoping he wouldn't see, but he was just staring at the road, i think he was lost in thought as well.

Harry's P.O.V

When she put her hand on my thigh, i liked it but i just dont know i want to do this, i mean i want to but i don't know if tonight is such a good idea, I mean she looks stunning with the skin tight dress and those heels. But i don't want to feel like we're rushing this.

And i definitely don't want her to feel like just another girl, if we were going to do this i would want it to feel special, i would want her to feel special. I just don't think we're ready for this. At least not tonight.

Oh but look at her Styles! She is gorgeous! and all yours! And she wants this, tonight. What if you wake up tomorrow and she doesn't want to do this ever then you'll just live knowing you blew your chance to share that experience with your beautiful girlfriend.. 

I glanced over at her she was quiet which i knew was bad. When ever she was quiet it only meant she was over thinking in her head. God, look at her, she's perfect. I reached my hand out to hers,

"How bout we save it for another night.." I said simply but she quickly moved her hand from mine and turned as much as she could to face away from me.

Oh great now look what you've gone and done Styles! You and your damn mouth of yours. I was hurt that she denied my hand, this only meant she was turning away to hide her feelings from me. What do i do now? I know if i speak i'm only going to make it worse but if i don't speak she'll only take it the wrong way..