Chapter 7: Failed Surprises

Harry's P.O.V

The tears filled my eyes as her words flew through my ears, I thought we were together. I thought i was clear that i wanted to be an us. But she clearly didn't know that. I was never good with speaking my feelings. Damn it Styles! Why are you so dumb! Why can't you speak!? Say something! Anything!

The words could leave my mouth, I knew if I ever did speak the tears that were brimming my eyes would  fall and i'd just look and sound like an idiot.. Even after she asked me to say something i couldn't just hearing her voice made me freeze then Gemma spoke, "Who's that?" she asked and i freaked out and hung up the phone. "No one!" and i quickly regretted hanging up and lying to Gemma.

Jasmine wasn't 'no one' she was the girl i was willing to give it all up for. She was the girl I'd been waiting for. She was exactly what i needed. "Umm ok. so then am i dropping you off at your house or do you have somewhere else you'd like me to take you?" She was picking me up from the airport since i was going to surprise Jaz but she didn't want to see me, I frowned at her, "No. just take me home please." 

She dropped me off and as I walked into my flat I should have just went to her house i think should  could never deny me if i was there to explain everything, but knowing myself, i probably would only make it worse with her.

Suddenly an idea hit me. I quickly dropped everything and started to dial Jasmine's number i knew she wouldn't answer but i did this few times before texting and tweeting her a bunch. 

Then i got into my range rover and drove as fast as i could to her flat.

Jasmine's P.O.V

As soon i heard the beeping on the other line i threw my phone and just let all the tears and worries out.. Who was that girl? Why wasn't he talking? Why did  he lie? I knew this was too good to be true. 

My phone kept going off not shortly after that. I ignored it not wanting to speak to anyone. Then i heard the text ringer and all the tweets but i went in the shower ignoring everything trying to wash the event of today away. It didn't work. All i could think about was Harry, and if he was already with another girl, perhaps Caroline? I tried to take my mind off of it but i just couldn't

I paced around my house alot not knowing what to do with myself really. So i just turned the TV on as I drifted asleep tired from all the tears..

I was a waken by knocking at my door and my phone going off like crazy again. I don't really know how long i'd been out or how long my phone had been going off. I ignored the door and tried to just go back to sleep. But my damn phone kept going off. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I finally answered it not looking at the caller ID ..