Chapter 25: Making up and Party planning

I yelled for Harry but he couldn't hear me he was still yelling at whom ever was down stairs. "Hello Dr. Anderson's Office" I recognized the lady's kind voice. "Hi Ronda It's Jasmine, by any chance is the doctor there it's kind of an emergency" She could tell i was worried and went to check if he'd gotten there yet. "Um no sorry sweety he's gonna be about another 15-20 minutes.. But you can try the hospital if it's that urgent."

I paused for a second thinking about what i should do, if i took her back to the hospital they'd only tell the same as they did before not to worry about it but i was worried she's my child and no one likes to see their child struggling to breathe. "Umm 20 minutes you said?" She sighed into the phone, "I'll put you at the top of the list but you better come quick before all these people beat you to it." A feeling a relief calmed my thoughts, "Thank you so much i'll be there as fast as i can" 

I hung up the phone and got Darcy ready and packed her changing bag full of diapers, wipes and anything else i thought she'd need. I wasn't sure about taking tyler because that'd be a handful but then i remember i had Harry so i called for him again and this time he responded, "Yes love?" he shouted from down stairs, "Umm do you mind coming up here really quick?" I heard him coming up the stairs, "What is it lo- .. where are you going?" He asked very shocked in confused.

"Ok so here's the update, i was changing darss when i realized she was struggling to breathe so i called the doctor's office and he'll be there in about 20 minutes and the nurse/front desk lady put me on the top of the list but we gotta leave like now and i wasn't sure if i wanted to take Ty cause well.. because that would be a handful .. So are you coming or are you staying to talk to who ever you are talking to down stairs? Because if you are coming you need to be like 5 minutes ago and Tyler still needs to get ready too if that's the case."

My words were coming out fast without a pause as i changed into my clothes and grabbed my purse and keys. "What do you mean Darcy's struggling to breathe?" I sighed and looked over at him, "Really out of all the things i just said that's your response? Her breaths are coming out forceful.. so are you coming or what so i can go get Tyler ready if you are?" he paused just standing there for moment, "Great your coming now go put some clothes on so we can go." He didn't have a choice anymore i wanted him there, i needed him there.

I went to go get Tyler ready and then went down stairs to get some bottles out of the fridge when i saw someone standing in our living room i had forgotten about Harry's visitor. "Oh ummm.. hi" i said a bit awkward since i had never met this girl before, i didn't even know her name or why she was even here. "Oh.. hello" She spoke very bluntly

"I'm Harry's childhood friend, his mum and my mum are bestfriends and Anne came over the other day very upset going on and on about you." I was still a bit confused as to why she was here but she quickly answered that question, "I'm just here to talk Harry out of his mistakes like you and your kids like Anne said, how do we know they're Harry's? And do you really think he's going to stay here settled down with you?"

She was referring to Darcy and Tyler to only mine and there was that word again 'mistakes' but the only thing i could think was 'Man just my luck. Two fights in two days with people who Harry really cares about' so i decided not to fight with her, "Look i'm sorry if don't believe these are his children but they are and i know that for a fact but i never asked him to come back and settle down, he decided that all on his own." and without another word I just walked up stairs. "Harry are you ready yet babe?" He was just sitting on the bed very quiet. "Harry?" I said a bit nervously.

"Look if it's about what your friend has to say you can go no one asked you to stay and settle down, i just thought you'd like to know about them." He looked at me with his eyebrows moved close together, "How could you say that? Of course i want to be here with you and with our children. I don't care about what she thinks I'm not that same teenager i was a few years ago." his voice was a bit louder than usual. "Well i'm sorry then tell me what's wrong. You always keep your thoughts to yourself but that's not good Harry! You need to comunicate with me if this is going to work!" by now i was sitting on the floor next to him.