Chapter 14: Hotel

I saw Harry, Paul, and someone else. This person was blonde, tall, and a girl. As much as I wanted to hate her and him, she was gorgeous. She looked like a model, and him, he looked horrible and was drunk out of his mind. "Maybe we should go.." Niall said sweetly trying to turn me around.

"Harry!!? What are you doing!?" As much as i wanted to be the one yelling at him, i was lost for words and it was Louis yelling at him. And before i knew it Zayn and Liam were out in the hall now. Zayn started yelling at Harry also but Liam immediately came over to me, "Are you alright love? do you want to go? Oh we should go, You shouldn't be watching this" i was just staring directly at Harold and that girl, "Liam's right, You really shouldn't be watchin' " Niall said agreeing with Liam they both were staring at me and tried to move me away but i only pushed them away.

"Wait! Lou, Zayn stop.." I sighed, my voice was louder then theirs. They all stopped and looked at me confused, "Oh hey babe when- when did y-you get here" Harry slurred the words out of his mouth. "Shut up Harry I'm mad at you." They all stood quiet and before he speak again i cut him off, "Look. You guys sent me here to help.. right?" they looked at each other and nodded.

"Then that's exactly what i'm going to do, Paul.. you can escort the girl out and Harold you, you can get your ass back into the room and shut up, you're being too loud. Everyone else just go back to your own rooms" the girl looked at me with apologetic eyes, "I'm really sorry, i knew he was drunk i just.. i don't know what i was thinking, but i promise all we got to was kissing we didn-" I cut her off in a sharp tone, "Yeah because i'm sure you didn't have enough time to. Now please just leave before you make this any harder." She nodded her head but before she turned to walk away she was looking down and in almost a whisper she spoke, "Actually, we didn't go any further because he kept calling me your name.." 

I could tell the girl was hurt at his actions but that didn't change the fact that she had the intentions of sleeping with my boyfriend. "So even after he kept calling you my name, you still were going to sleep with him?" Her eyes were now filling with tears, "Do you have any dignity?" Before she could even think of words to say Paul was guiding her the elevator. I couldn't help myself the silent tears were falling already and I was just standing there, When realized the boys were all there in silence watching I wiped the tears, "Well.. what did I say.. everyone back to their rooms before there are a couple sneaky girls with cameras and this all ends up on the Internet.."

They all looked at me but Liam was the one who spoke, "You can't deal with all this on your own.. We won't let you.." He was walking towards me, "It's fine really .. I'm fine. I was brought here to help Harry and that's what i'm going to do, now go. If i need anything i promise to ring you guys.." I pushed Harry into the room and shut the door behind us. "B-babe you're crying... why?" I just dropped my bags and pushed him towards the bed, "Who did it to you babe, i'll hurt him i promise.."

I shook my head, he had no idea what the hell was going on right now, so i decided not to speak to him I sat him down on the bed and took his shoes off. "J-just tell me who it waaas" his words were dragging on because of the alcohol. I still chose to ignore him though, I walked to the kitchen area and found some leftovers i heated the food up quickly and went back over to him and made him eat it so he could sober up a bit.

He started complaining about his pants saying he wouldn't be able to sleep in them so I helped him take them off as he kept eating and asking me why i was crying, The words finally came out as he tried to pull me in for a kiss.

"IT WAS YOU OK!?! .. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE ME CRY! YOU AND YOUR STUPID WHORE YOU BROUGHT BACK THE HOTEL!.. THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY!? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!?" I realized more tears were coming down as i choked the words out. He looked down at his hands, there were tears falling down his cheeks, "Harry, look.. it's been a long day so how about you just lay down and go to bed, that's what you need right now." he nodded and i tucked him in "Are you not coming to bed with me then?" his voice was low and sad, "No harry, i'm just going to sleep on the chair, i'll be here if you need anything." and with that he fell asleep.