Chapter 8: Green Eyes

"Gosh Jaz, calm down. I was only calling to make sure you're ok."

"Oh, Emma I'm sorry its just-"

"I know, it's everywhere sweetie. I'm at your door please open it and just come with me ok?"

"Umm Em i know you're trying to help but i just honestly want to be alone right now."

"I don't care open the door right now."

She demanded and I did as i was told. She walked inside looked at me and said, "Nope. this wont do." "Go put some actual clothes on and lets go." I got dress and nothing to fancy, with my hair in a cute messy bun i just put on a pair of skinny jeans, my old Coldplay shirt, my jean jacket and my converse. I walked out of the house and into her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as i was madly confused. "I can't tell you, It's a surprise." she said simply and i rolled my eyes. 

We were at the place now she guided me inside, it was an empty auditorium with one chair right in front of the stage. She sat me down and told me not to move. She then walked out and i was alone. Ok? so i was brought here to be left alone?

But then, My cute curly headed, green eyed, dorky boyfriend? came out tripping on the mic stand as he was dragging it out, I let out a small chuckle and his eyes looked straight up at mine with the biggest smile. 

"I know you think i'm not ready for a relationship, but if it's with you, i am." I looked at him waiting for him to continue, "I know it looked bad i promise you i came home early to surprise you-" I cut him off "Yeah, well you sure surprised me. Why am i here?" i admit it was a bit harsh but i wanted him to know i was hurt, but i felt terrible immediately after as he frowned looking down with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, that was a bit too harsh, please continue." I said full of hope that he wouldn't give up on me.

I was stubborn and had an attitude but he wasn't talking and that scared me, what if i drove him away now? Oh no great! now look what you've done! he's just going to leave you for good now. I started freaking as my mouth starting rambling away,

"Look, Harry.. i know i say some harsh things ...and maybe i overreacted ...and i just really want us to be an us... I really like you... and i promise i'm worth settling down for.. Please don't give up on me!.." i said with tears filling my eyes thinking i just blew it. He looked up at me and i quickly saw why he wasn't speaking.

His eyes were full of tears most of them already streaming down his face. It broke my heart. "H-harry .. please don't cry... I didn't mean it honest. I was just mad... I hate seeing you look like that please don't cry... your going to make me cry" i guess i didn't realize how bad my words hurt him.

He was looking at me, his eyes full of sorrow and regret and sadness, "No. i'm sorry i should have told you that i wanted us too. I guess i just... i just thought we were together already." Now the tears were streaming down my face. "And... and i'm new to all the relationship stuff, it's kind of scary. You're the only one i've ever felt this for." he started crying again,

"It's just that, no ones ever made me feel the way you do and how could you say i'm going to give up on you?" He sounded hurt as he spoke those words, "I'll tell you what, I'm not going to give up on you. But you know, You can't give up on  me either.. That's the deal." I nodded as wiped the tears from my eyes he smiled now and said, "Good now let me sing you a song, i feel like it explains the way i feel for you exactly.

He began singing Green Eyes by Coldplay

Honey you are a rock

Upon which I stand

And I came here to talk

I hope you understand 

The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you

And how could, anybody, deny you

I started crying, As I remembered when we'd first talked, i told him this was my favorite Coldplay song since i had green eyes and that i'd always wanted my boyfriend to sing it to me but they never lasted long enough. He offord to sing it to me that day but i told him it had to be the right time so that it could be special. He continued to sing to me, with a smile stretched across his face.

 I came here with a load

And it feels so much lighter now I met you

And honey you should know

That I could never go on without you

Green eyes

Honey you are the sea

Upon which I float

And I came here to talk

I think you should know

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find

And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind

Because I came here with a load

And it feels so much lighter since I met you

Honey you should know

That I could never go on without you

Green eyes, green eyes...

He finished singing leaving me completely speechless..

**I would just like to suggest you listen to the song by Coldplay it's cuter than it looks haha i promise(: