Chapter 33

When we got back to the hotel it was late, almost 12. We greeted the front desk lady with huge smiles as we made our way to the elevator. Harry couldn't keep his hands off of me, his hands were placed right on my bum while his lips were attached to mine. There was and unexpected ding on a floor where someone was waiting. Once the doors opened I pulled Harry away from me but he immediately went back to attach his lips to my neck. I again pulled him away and then gave him a look, he got bad at me and did what he always did when he's mad, He took his phone out and refused  to say a word to me. I just rolled my eyes at him, “What floor do you nee-” I was going to speaj to the person who had walked into the elevator but stopped when I saw this very pretty girl who was in practically nothing basically undressing my Harold right in front of me and to make it worse the damn elevator had stopped. It was stuck and this girl was stilling looking at Harry. “Hey, you're that guy from that one band.. right?” The blonde stick spoke in a very sensual way. 

Harry looked up from his phone to see this girl biting her lip trying to flirt with him. He looked over at me and then grew a very cheeky smile, “Yes. Yes I am, what's your name?” He said walking a bit closer to her. Even though I knew he was only doing it to get me jealous I still didn't like it, but I guess now I knew how he felt whenever he was jealous. I decided to act as if it didn't bother me, I walked over to the corner and let them talk. “I thought I'd seen you somewhere, my names Ruby” the girl spoke again. “Ruby, oh that's a very pretty name” He said looking over at me. I just shook my head as to say 'nope, not jealous yet try again' He looked back over at the girl, “Hey is that your natural hair color? It's beautiful, I really love blondes they definitely are more.. funner.. If you know what I mean” He said taking a piece of her hair in his hand. I just rolled my eyes and tried to push the stupid emergency button to let someone know we were stuck in this damn elevator. The girl giggled and then spoke leaning in so that she was a bit closer to his ear, “Well, if you mean in bed then you are definitely right.. We really know how to please a guy” I raised his eyebrows and looked back over to him. He knew now it was getting to me so he went along with it, “OHh do they?” 

The elevator started again and she spoke, “Yes we do.. Would you like to see for yourself?” I sighed and then threw my hands up, “Fine Harold. You win!” He grew a huge smile and walked back over to me and grabbed my face in his big hands and kiss my lips softly. “I knew you'd give in soon.” The elevator door opened and he took my hand and we walked out, “Oh sorry by the way, I was just trying to get my girlfr- my.. fiancée jealous. But thanks anyways” He said to the girl in the elevator and he laughed while we walked to our hotel room.

All that was running threw my head was, he just said fiancée which I am now but it just sounded so.. right. Wow the first time he'd introduced me as his fiancée. His voice just kept replaying over and over again in my head, 'Fiancée, Fiancée, My Fiancée.' I was his fiancée and He was my fiancé. It was weird because me and him were basically married but not really, we didn't have the ceremony or the rings or a paper that said it. All of this was weird but a good weird. I guess I was just so used to being called his girlfriend it was kind of like my name in a way. It's like how you know your name and everyone calls you by your name but if someone called you by a different name it'd feel weird, that was the best way to describe it. 

Once we got to the door to out room I was still smiling like an idiot, “What?” He asked and then I looked up at him, “Nothing, it's just.. you called me your fiancée” I said the last word a bit like if I was emphasizing it. He smiled at me and then said, “Well yes, that is what you are now.” I bit my bottom lip and smiled, “I know, I like it.. It's got a nice ring to it” I said before crashing our lips together.

Things started to heat up again and then he opened the door, our lips never leaving contact. I kicked my heels off and then lifted his shirt off. Our lips met again while my hands reached for his belt buckle and his hands went to unzip my dress. I got his pants unbuttoned and my dressed was unzipped. I moved my arms to get out the dress and pulled it down to the floor while he was pulling his pants down his foot got stuck so we had to pull away from our kiss. I sighed, “Hurry up” I put my hands on my hips and then noticed the room. There were red roses spread on the bed, lights dimmed, a couple candles and a champagne bottle. I looked at him, “This was.. all your doing?” He finally got his foot out off his pants and stood up and smiled at me. “Essentially, yes. I got everything but the boys set it all up for me while we were away.” I smiled at him with a bit of tears in my eyes, “So then they know? They were in on all this?” He smiled at me and shook his head, “Wait.. where's Darcy and Tyler?” He reassured me that Niall had them. I felt better knowing they were with him out of the other boys because I knew even though they all love the twins, Niall would never let them leave his sight.