Chapter One•~• The Lucky One

Rocky's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Thankfully, Nikki opened it. She pulled me into a long hug. "My parents aren't home yet." She said before kissing me quickly.

"Okay, well... Can I tell you something?" I asked nervously as we walked up to her room. I sat on the bed and She nodded as she applied her make up. "Babe, I'm really nervous." I admitted.

She came over to me and stood between my legs. I wrapped my arms loosely around her waist. "Just, play nice. Then, later we can play dirty." She whispered the last part as she played with my hair.

I grabbed her hips and threw her on the bed. "What if they don't like me?" I ask as I crawl over her.

She puts her hands on my chest. "They will. They'll like the sweet Rocky. Not the dirty minded one." She giggled.

"We've never even done it!" I said defensively.

"I know." She giggled.

I stood up and sat next to her. "Nikki! We're home!" A female voice called.

Nikki smiled at me and grabbed my hand. She darted down the stairs and stopped when we reached the kitchen. "Mom, dad, this is Rocky. Rocky, this is my mom, Sheri and my dad, John." She introduced us.

I shook they're hands and we sat down to eat. "So, Rocky..." Sheri trailed off.

"Yeah?" I said, wiping my mouth.

"What do you do in your free time?" She asked.

I squeezed Nikki's hand under the table. "My siblings, best friend and I are in a band. We'll be going on tour in like a month or so." I stated.

Her father nodded. "Where?" He questioned.

"We'll be going around the east coast for about two weeks then South America for another three weeks." I explain.

"You picked a good one, Nik." John said to Nikki. She smiled and we brought our dishes to the sink.

I started washing them. "Oh, sweetie you don't have to do that! You're the guest here." Sheri exclaimed.

"It's the least I can do." I offered.

She shook her head. "Nope, Nikki, take him elsewhere!" She laughed.

My girlfriend took my hand and ran over to her father. "Daddy, can I go on tour with him, please?" She begged.

"Go help your mother and I'll talk to Rocky." He said sternly.

She kissed me quickly and skipped off to the kitchen.

He motioned for me to go into the living room and we sat on the couch. "Have you ever had sex with anyone?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, sir. I don't plan on doing it until after marriage or I know that it's the right time and we're both ready." I answered.

He nodded. "Why are you dating my daughter?" He questioned.

"She's beautiful and intelligent. I love how sweet and caring she is and I see us having a successful future." I explained honestly.

He smiled and stood up. I also stood up and he shook my hand. "I trust you won't hurt her or use her in anyway." He said.

I smiled. "Thank you, sir." He nodded as I walked into the kitchen. Nikki shot me a questioning look. I nodded and she ran up to me. I picked her up by her hips and spun her around.

After talking and watching movies with her family, I had to leave. Nikki walked me to the door and I stepped out. "You're lucky." She said to me.

I kissed her softly. "I know I am. Because you love me." I grinned.

"I had fun tonight. I'll see you at school tomorrow?" I nodded.

"I'll pick you up at 7:15." I said before kissing her again. "I love you!" I yelled as I made my way to my car.

"Love you more!" She yelled before closing the door.

I'm the lucky one.