Chapter Fifty-Five

Taliya's P.O.V

I watch Rocky cook grilled cheese for everyone. All of a sudden, I get a stabbing pain in my stomach. I hunch over in pain. When he notices, he runs over to me. "What? What's wrong, babe? What happened?" He asks nervously.

I shake my head. "I'm gonna go lay down, my stomach hurts." I whimper.

He nods and helps me off the counter. when we get upstairs and he helps me lie down, he hands me a plate with grilled cheese on it. "Okay, here ya go, baby. I love you." He whispers.

"Thanks, love ya too." I say and he leaves the room. I gobble down the sandwich before setting it on the table next to me. "Shit," I mumble as I lay down. I put a pillow under my baby bump and one between my knees. ~ I wake up to Hazel climbing all over me. I giggle and roll onto my back. I set her down next to me and watch her fall asleep.

Rocky comes into the room with Luke. "Found her," Luke giggles.

"Sorry, babe. It's their nap time and I told her to come up here." Rocky whispers and grabs Hazel. Luke kisses my cheek, before leaving the room. I close my eyes again. I hear Rocky come back in, shuffling around the room. He lays next to me and I open my eyes. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

I shake my head. "Rocky, my stomach is killing me," I whimper.

He reaches behind him and gets a bottle of pills. He hands me three of them. "Here, this is what you took when you had Hazel." He whispers.

I nod as he hands me water. I gulp down the pills and lay my head near his neck. "The baby's kicking," I giggle and lay on my back. He places his hand on my tummy, smiling when he feels the baby kick. "What're we going to name him?" I ask quietly.

He thinks for a moment. "Chase," he says and lays back on his side of the bed. "Chase Rocky Lynch."

I giggle. "Okay, Chase Rocky Lynch it is." I sigh before falling asleep.

~~~

I wake up the next day, shit I slept a long time. I forgot how those pills make you pass out. Rocky has the suit cases gathered by the front door and the kids in their car seats. He smiles and walks over to me. "Hey, beautiful. Go get dressed and brush your teeth. I set some of my clothes out for you." He pecks my lips a few times.

I run back to the stairs. "Thank you!" I yell as I make my way upstairs.

I quickly get dressed and throw my hair into a bun. I brush my teeth and put my toothbrush into a bag before rushing downstairs. I throw the bag into my makeup bag and kiss Rocky. "Let's go," he says and carries both the sleeping kids out to the car.

-

-

-
A/n

Sorry it's short😁
Idk what to write anymore😪