Chapter Twenty-One

Around 11 o'clock, Rocky and I said goodnight to everyone. We get ready for bed before climbing onto our bunk. I lay with my back against the wall, with Rocky facing me. He intertwines our legs as I draw shapes on his chest and abs. He smiles and watches my hand, before grabbing it and lacing our fingers together. "You need to sleep." he whispers.

I peck his lips a few times and bury my face in his neck. "I love you." I whisper, honestly.

"I love you too." He mumbles into my hair. Within a few minutes, Rocky was snoring away. I sigh before he pulls me closer and holds me tighter. "What's wrong?" He groans.

I shrug. "I need to cry again." I admit.

He gets off the bunk and pulls me into the bathroom. He sits on the toilet and pulls me onto his lap. "Okay, go ahead and cry babe." He whispers. I just let the tears flow out of my eyes because he's the only one who allows it not to bother him. "It's okay. I'm right here." He whispers calmly in my ear.

There's a soft knock on the door. "Rocky, hun are you guys okay?" His mom asks sweetly.

"Yeah, mom! We'll be out in a minute." He says. I wipe my tears and he helps. I get up and splash some cold water on my face. Rocky throws off his shirt and wipes my face with it. I close my eyes as he cups my cheeks, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "You okay now?" He asks sweetly.

I nod and grab his hand. We walk out of the bathroom and to his parents. Rocky explains as I just sit quietly, latched onto his arm. "If you ever need anything, you can come to us." Stormie smiles.

I smile weakly. "Thanks," is all I say before Rocky and I go back to bed.

He runs his long fingers through my hair until I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Nikki, wakey wakey!" Riker whispers and shakes my shoulder.

"I want Rocky." I groan and face the wall.

"Rocky!" Riker yells as he leaves the bunk area.

A few minutes later, Rocky climbs in next to me. "What's up, baby?" He whispers and kisses my ear.

I turn around and snuggle into his chest. "My stomach hurts" I whine.

"Want some Advil?" He offers. I nod and we walk to his mom. "Mom, can I have two Advil, please?" Rocky asks. Stormie hands him two pills and we walk out to the couch. He hands me a glass of water, I quickly throw the pills in my mouth before swallowing them. "Okay, we're gonna stop at a hotel for a week, babe. Want anything to eat right now?" He asks sweetly.

I shake my head as we sit on the couch. "No thanks." I sigh. Rocky intertwines our fingers and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Rocky," I whimper as I feel pains in my stomach. He looks down at me. "My stomach hurts again."

He stands up and pulls me outside. "What if...?" He trails off.

I shrug. "I don't know. Rocky, what if I am!?" I slightly yell.

"Babe, calm down. We'll just ask my dad if he can bring us to the store." He says calmly.

I shake my head. "I can't calm down! Rocky, what do we do if I am?"

He pulls me into a hug. "Chill out. Maybe it's just cramps. Maybe your just hungry, c'mon we'll go eat." He says and drags me back into the bus.

I nod and he gives me a burrito. I giggle at his corniness before eating it. After about a half hour, mark said we can go into the hotel now. Rocky and I got our own room. We brought out stuff to the room and I laid on the bed.

Rocky looks at me sympathetically. "Are you okay, babe?" He asks and lays next to me, turning on the tv. I shake my head, burying my face in his neck. He wraps his arm around me and rubs my back. "Nikki, what's wrong?" He whispers and kisses my head. 

"Tired, nervous, shit like that." I sigh.