Chapter Five

Nikki's P.O.V

I felt Rocky planting small kisses on my neck. He smiled once he saw I was awake. I pulled him up and kissed him fully on the lips. The only thing that kept going through my mind was; what if this goes somewhere? I pulled back as I felt his hands gently run down my side.

"Your parents never came home last night, is there something you aren't telling me?" He questioned.

I shrugged. "They're always out of town. You know that." I whispered.

He nodded and put his head in my neck. "when you got up in the middle of the night, where'd you go?" He mumbled against my skin.

"Bathroom." I responded.

He nodded. "I like that you took your pants off before laying down." He smirked. I laid my head on top of his. "What're we gonna do today, baby?" He asked. I shrugged and played with the ends of his hair. He looked up, slowly. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked.

"Nothing, why?"

He pulled me so I was sitting on his waist and kept his hands on my hips. "Tell me, your voice cracked so I can tell." He declared.

"Rocky, I'm fine." I whined.

He sighed and sat up, sliding me onto his lap. "Nikki, stop lying to me."

I felt a tear fall from my eye. "Honestly, I don't know. Sometimes, I just feel the urge to cry." I admitted.

"So then cry. I don't care if you cry, as long as I can hold you and kiss you." He said before kissing my cheek. He pulled me into a long hug and I let all the tears flow out of my eyes. "Shh, baby. It's alright. I'm right here." He whispered in My ear.

He pulled back a little and kissed me, swallowing my occasional sobs. "Thank you." I whispered as I put my forehead against his.

He wiped away my tears and kissed me softly again. "Don't thank me."

"I love you, so much. You're the only person I can count on to be there when I really need you." I said honestly as I pulled back and cupped his cheeks.

He placed his hands over mine and smiled. "I love you so much more."

I leaned in and kissed him again. This time, the kiss got intimate. Our tongues were having a war, he was hovering over me, holding one of my legs around his waist, and I accidentally started scratching his back while he was grinding his hips. I slightly pulled back and looked in his eyes. "Rocky, I can't. I'm sorry, I'm not ready yet."

He nodded. "It's alright, babe. I get it. We can wait until you are." He said as he laid down next to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bad girlfriend." I said as I turned and faced the other way.

He put his arm over my waist. "No, you are not. What's wrong with you today? You're not acting like yourself."  He stated. I shrugged as I tugged out of his grip. "Nikki!" He snapped.

I put a pillow over my head. "Don't snap at me." I sobbed.