Chapter Fourty-Eight

|sexual content ahead|

Rocky's parents are keeping the kids over night, so we can have alone time.

I get out of the car and run to the door. I unlock it and Rocky immediately spins me around. I stumble over my feet as I walk backwards into the house while we share rushed, lustful kisses. He lifts me up, setting me on his waist.

I kick off my shoes and run my fingers through his hair. He grunts as I pull on the ends. He carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed. I moan into his mouth as he tries to slide off my dress. "Taliya," he moans as I slide his shirt off his shoulders.

I wrap one leg around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips move together, perfectly as we finish undressing each other. He lines 'himself' up at my entrance. I bite down on my lip and moan as he slides into me. He pulls his lips away from mine and he begins kissing down my neck, nipping lightly at my skin.

I start moving my hips with his, allowing our bodies to melt together. I move my hands up and run my fingers through his sweaty hair. "Mmm, Rocky!" I moan loudly.

He smirks against my skin and kisses my lips again. "Louder," he demands.

"Yes. right there baby!" I scream.

He moans at my reactions. i feel myself about climax as he picks up the pace. He rocks his hips as fast as he can until he hits his climax. He slows down as we finish cumming.

He pulls out and hovers over me. I smile up at him as I attempt to catch my breath. I put my hands on his chest to support him. he does a push up, just to kiss me. He plops down next to me and lays on his side.

He holds his head up with his hand and rubs my thigh. "I love you.. so much." He smiles sweetly.

I grab his hand and pull him over me again. We both giggle and I kiss him again. "I love you so much more."

.

.

.
a/n
I'll update once more because some people don't like reading junk like this.