Chapter Fourty-Six

{time skip to bed time}

"No, momma!" Luke yells as I set him on his bed.

I cock an eyebrow at him. "Luke, you need to sleep." I say as I stand in the doorway.

Rocky comes up behind me. "Luke, what's wrong?" Rocky asks sternly. "You want to sleep in Hazel's room?" He offers.

Luke nods and grabs his pillow. I grab his blanket and walk to Hazel's room. He lays in a small couch we out in there, incase one of us has to sleep in there. "Okay, you need to go to bed. You didn't have a nap and it's almost your birthday so hurry up and sleep." I kiss his head and tuck him in. "I love you, Luke." I say as I walk away.

Rocky kisses his head also and he says I love you. Rocky closes the door and smiles at me. "We'll watch a movie then check on them, cool?" He whispers as he grabs my hand.

I nod and we walk downstairs. Rocky lays his head on my lap as we watch The Conjuring. I slightly jumped at one part on purpose, causing Rocky to sit up. He opens his arms and I lean against his side. I wrap my arm around him and rest my head on his chest. He kissed my head and we continue watching the movie.

When I move off of him, he begins kissing my neck. I smile and roll my eyes. "Wanna go check on the kids, then we can have some fun?" He asks with a devilish smirk. I was about to say 'no', but then he moved his hand to my inner thigh. "Come on, babe. It'll be fun." He whisper in my ear.

I sigh and stand up. We walk upstairs and see the kids sleeping ever so peacefully. We walk to our room and I lay down, Rocky hovering over me. "What if Luke comes in?" I ask as he makes a trail of kisses up my neck.

He moves his head about an inch from mine. "He won't. He didn't nap.." he whispers and kisses my lips.

I pull back. "What about Hazel?" I ask worryingly.

He shakes his head. "Babe, they won't wake up, before we're done. I promise." He assures.

I just nod and kiss him again. He seems nervous. His shaky hand travels up my side to my shirt. "What's wrong?" I ask against his lips.

He shakes his head and pulls back. "Nothing, why?"

"You're shaking." I giggle.

"I'm trying to be slow.." He whines.

I nod and grab the back of his neck, holding his lips to mine. I sigh against his soft lips and flip us over. I straddle his waist and throw off my clothes.
~~~~

I lay on left my side. My head on his chest, my left hand laying on top of his left hand, his right hand around me on my hip and mine on top of his.

"Rocky?" I ask into the darkness.

"Yes, babe?" He responds.

I close my eyes as he pulls the blankets over us. "I love you." I whisper.

I could tell he was smiling above me. "I love you more, princess."

I move so that I'm laying on my stomach with my arm across him. i trace and draw shapes on his abs until he falls asleep. Holy shit! It's Christmas Eve!I sit up and get dressed. I look at the time and see its 1:35 a.m.

"Baby, are you okay?" Rocky asks groggily.

I shake my head. "Nothing, I just realized its Christmas Eve." I say as I open the door.

He props himself on his elbows. "So you're going to put the tree up by yourself?" He asks.

I shrug. "Yeah.." I whisper.

He gets up and throws on his boxers. "I'll help you. You wrapped all the presents though, right?" He asks as we walk to the basement.

I nod. "Yes, they're in the closet. I can't believe I forgot." I groan and help him carry some stuff upstairs.

~~~~

We were done by 4 a.m. I run upstairs and grab Luke and Hazel's presents. Rocky looks like he's about to pass out on the couch. I set all the presents under the tree and plop down next to Rocky. "Well, looks like I'm not gettin' any in on Christmas." He laughs and lays on me.

I shrug. "We can go again." I giggle before drifting off to sleep.