Chapter Thirteen

I push him away and shake my head. "I'm leaving." I state as I pull out my phone.

"But, babe! I didn't mean it!" He says with tears in his eyes.

I shake my head again. "Rocky, I need time to think. You don't get how bad it hurt me to hear you say that, alright? I'll call you tomorrow." I say as I walk to the cab.

He follows me and stands in front of the door so I couldn't close it. "Please call me." He begs. "Please, Nikki."

I nod and he moves out of the way. I close the door and watch him fall to the ground as the driver speeds down the road. "Where we goin'?" She asks.

I tell her my address and within minutes, we're at my house. I thank her and hand her the money. I grab my bag and walk inside. To my surprise, my parents are home. "Hi, Nikki!" My mom exclaims.

I wrap my arms around her. "Hey, mom."

My dad comes waltzing into the room. "Where's Rocky?" He asks.

"We- we um... We got into a fight." I whisper painfully. My dad scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm going to go take a nap." I say as I make my way to the stairs. I empty my bag and put my phone on the charger.

I look at it and see I have 5 missed calls from Rocky and 2 voicemails.

Voicemail #1:
Look babe, I know you're mad at me but I love you so much. I made some mistakes and I wasn't sure that I should tell you. I felt like if I told you, you'd get pissed and leave me. Please call me back. I love you.

I sigh and listen to the other one.
Voicemail #2:
Nikki, please. You're worrying me. Text me or something just so I know you're okay. Please, baby. I love you just don't forget that.
I set my phone down and walk to the bathroom. I watch tears run down my cheeks for a few minutes. I wipe away the tears and go back to my room. I pick up my phone and call Rocky.

"Hello?" He sniffs.

I take a deep breath. "Hi,"

"What's up?"

"I just needed to hear your voice." I admit.

He sighs in relief. "I'm really sor-"

"Rocky I don't want to hear it. I know your sorry I just need time away from everything." I sigh.

"Okay, I get it."

"Alright, I'm going to watch a movie or something. I'll text you later." I say as I pace back and forth.

"Okay.. if you need me, I'm just a call away. I love you, Nikki." He says sweetly.

"I love you too, Rocky." I say before hanging up.

I lay down on my bed and turn on the tv. I really wish Rocky was here. I pull out my phone and type:

Please, come over. I need you to hold me. :'(

Minutes later my parents were calling my name. I run down the stairs and jump into Rocky's arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and he wraps his arms around my waist. After a few minutes, he set me down lightly on my feet.

"We're gonna go upstairs." I say to my parents before dragging Rocky up to my room.

We lay on the bed and watch a movie. just laying there and having him hold me tightly, was a relief. I look up at him and see he's starring at me. I lean up and kiss him gently. Our lips were moving in-sync for about fifteen minutes before there was a knock at the door.

We quickly pull back. "Come in.." I say.

My parents step in. "We have to leave again. Can we talk to Rocky for a minute?" My mom asks.

I nod and walk outside the room. I press my ear against the door to hear what they're saying.

"I'm trusting you that you and Nikki won't do anything." My dad says.

"We won't.. We just had a fight and I there's something I have to tell her so we may not even be kissing for the next few days." Rocky sighs.

"I talked to your mom, she said she doesn't have a problem with it as long as you guys go over there at least once a week." My mom states. "That's all." I quickly run down the hall and into the bathroom. "Nikki, can we have hugs?" My mom questions.

I open the door and pull them both into a tight hug before they walk downstairs and leave. I run into my room and lock the door. I jump on top of Rocky. He grabs my hips and I smash my lips to his. I relax and lower my hips so I'm sitting on his waist. I cup his cheeks and deepen the kiss. He smirks against my lips. Our lips moved in-sync as he gently, occasionally, squeezed my hips.