Chapter Fourty-Nine

Stormie's P.O.V

Rocky called and said they're on their way to get the kids. I help them get their jackets and shoes on. We play with little cars until Rocky and Taliya walk in. Taliya was latched onto Rocky's arm until she bent down to see the kids.

Rocky smiles as he watches Taliya hug the kids. "Hi, mom!" He says and hugs me.

"Hey, Rock." I smile as I watch the kids.

They get so excited to see their parents.. they remind me of Rocky and Riker when they were little. "How were they?" Rocky asks, breaking the silence.

"They were really good. They fell asleep after you guys left and slept all night!" I exclaim. Taliya giggles. "Did you guys have a good night last night?" I ask.

Rocky nods. "Perfect," he whispers with a smile.

Rocky's P.O.V

Taliya suggests we take the kids out to eat. I agree so I take them to Famous Dave's (it's a bbq restaurant). Taliya smiles at the memories we left here. We get the kids out and walk inside. After a messy and delicious meal, we go home. Luke goes to play cars with Hazel in the living room and i keep Taliya in the kitchen.

I hold her hips and she rests her hands on chest. "Hi, baby girl." I whisper and lean my forehead against hers.

"Hi, babe." She whispers back before kissing me lightly.

We talk for a minute, about another baby. We agree to wait a few more months. "Daddy!" Luke yells.

We pull out of each other's grip but intertwine our fingers together. "What's up, bud?" I ask as I kneel down next to him.

Taliya sits on the couch. "Hazel keeps eating my cars." He pouts.

Hazel crawls up onto the couch, next to her mom. "Rocky, look! She's got a tooth coming in!" Taliya exclaims.

Luke rushes over to see inside the baby's mouth. "Whoa, daddy look at this." Luke yells excitedly.

I laugh and look in Hazel's mouth. She smiles, showing two small teeth. I smile back at her and attack her with tiny kisses. "Dada," she yells at me.

We all laugh and the kids go back to playing. I sit next to Taliya. I rest my hand on her knee, she lays her head on my shoulder and holds onto my arm. "I love you, baby." I whisper after a few minutes.

"I love you more, babe." She says with a small smile.

I kiss her head and let her fall asleep. The kids notice and quiet down. I carry her up to our room and kiss her forehead. "You guys want a snack and we can watch a movie?" I ask quietly.

They nod and we go to the kitchen. After I give them some cheese puffs and we watch a movie, they're passed out on the couch. Taliya comes downstairs, with tear stained cheeks. She walks passed us and out back. I watch her out the window. She sits with her arms holding her knees to her chest. I move Hazel off of me and I walk outside.

I sit next to her. "Hey," I whisper, getting her attention.

"Hi," she whispers back before leaning her head on my shoulder.

We sit in silence for a few minutes. "You're okay, right?" I ask suddenly.

She nods. "Yeah, I just needed some fresh air." She sighs.

I just stare at her for about ten minutes. When she shivers I say, "lets go inside, babe. It's gettin' cold." She nods again and we stand up.

I brush away her tears and kiss her cheek. She smiles as we walk inside. Someone annoyingly rings the doorbell. She runs to get it and I follow quickly behind her.

She swings open the door. "Surprise!"

.

.

.
a/n

Uh-oh. Who do you think it is?!
I'll update once more but in a few hours.
Happy holidays everyone!