Chapter Fifty-Six

Four months later. Rocky's P.O.V

"Rocky!" Taliya screams from the hotel bathroom. I get up and run to the bathroom. I see a clear liquid running down her leg. "My water just broke," she says nervously.

I help her to my parents' room. "Mom, her water broke." I say excitedly.

She nods. "Get her to the hospital!" She yells.

I quickly carry Taliya down to the lobby and to the car. I drive to the nearest hospital and quickly rush her in.

~~~~

The nurse hands me the twins. Yeah, Taliya had a boy and a girl. Chase Rocky Lynch and Caley Joy Lynch. I hand Caley to Taliya and examine my new sons' face. "Rocky, take her." Taliya says weakly.

I take the baby from her. The nurses take both of the kids from me. "Are you okay, love?" I ask as I sit next to Taliya, grabbing her hand. She shakes her head. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ms. Scott, it says here there's three. We need you to push the last one out." The doctor says.

"Surprise," she whispers. She yelps in pain as she pushes out another boy. "Rocky, name him." She says out of breath as she closes her eyes.

I start to panic. "Logan Derek Lynch," I say quickly to the nurse. She nods and writes it down. Once the family comes in, and they see all the kids, the doctor and nurses bring them else where. "Bye guys," I say to my family as they exit.

"Bye!" They all say in unison.

Taliya groans and rolls on her side. I kneel next to her and brush the hair away from her eyes. "Rocky?"

"Yes, babe?" I stand up and sit next to her on the bed.

She opens her eyes and looks up at me. "I'm tired and my head is pounding and my fucking stomach is killing me." She whines.

I lay next to her and open my arms. She lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arm around my waist. When she falls asleep, I glance at my phone.

Riker: congrats bro
They're cute

Rydel: yea, I'm
going to bring
Hazel shopping
later.

Rocky: okay,
Thanks guys

Ross: congratulations
Rock, they're so adorable

Ryland: yep

Ratliff: we still have
A show tonight

Rocky: shit! I forgot

Riker: you don't have
To come....

Rydel: yea he does

Ratliff; we can't play
Without a guitar

Rocky; I'm coming
Tonight.

Riker: okay bro
see you then.

I set my phone down and bury my face in Taliya's hair. "What's wrong?" She asks tiredly.

"I have a show tonight but I want to be here with you." I whisper and peck her neck a few times.

She moves away from me a bit. "So come back after the show. It's no big deal, babe." She yawns. "go!" She giggles and pushes me up.

I lean down and peck her lips. "If you need anything, call my mom, okay?" I say protectively.

She nods. "Yes, Rocky. Now go have fun and hurry back. Bring me a coffee too please!" She yells as I walk to the door.

I smile and nod. "I will! I love you!" I exclaim and exit the room.

"I love you too!" She yells after me.

.

.

.
A/n

OMFG! I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever! But I'm halfway finished with my 'project' so I'm excited! Anyways I'll update soon, hopefully.