Chapter Fifty-Two

Taliya's P.O.V

I nervously sit in a chair with Luke on my lap. A doctor slowly examines the poor baby's knee. He says he has to do x-Rays. "Rocky, what if something's really wrong?" I ask nervously.

He loops his arm around my waist. I lean my head in his shoulder. "It'll be okay.." he whispers assuringly.

Luke starts screaming, crying. I close my eyes and bury my face in Rocky's neck. When he stops screaming, I look up. The doctors are pinning him down, trying to hold him still. "No! Leave him alone!" I yell. Rocky holds me back so I can't go to his side. "Leave my baby alone! He's scared!" I scream.

"Mommy!" He sobs and extends his arms to me.

The doctors nod. Rocky let's me go and I run to Luke's side. "It's okay, baby. Mommy's here." I whisper.

He sobs quietly into my chest as Rocky speaks with the doctors. "Babe.. Come here." Rocky says.

I pull away from Luke. "I'll be right back." I say and rush over to him. We look at the x-ray pictures together. The doctor explains he has a snapped tendon and cannot walk for three months.

Great. I'm going to have to carry him around until I'm six months pregnant. What the fuck else could go wrong?

They put a cast on his leg and we leave. He ends up falling asleep on the way home and by the time we pick up Hazel, it's 5:30am. Rocky carries Luke to his room as I carry Hazel to hers. We close their doors at the same time. I walk over to him and caress his cheek. I take his hand and lead him to our room. We lay down. We both lay on our side and I trace his jaw. He closes his eyes so, I lean up and kiss him. "Go to sleep, babe." I whisper.

He nods and closes his eyes again. after half an hour, he opens his eyes. "I can't sleep.." he whines.

I lay on my back and let him lay on me. He lays his head on my chest and rests his arm across my waist. "I love you." I whisper.

He kisses my chest lightly. "I love you too." He whispers before we both drift off to sleep.

~~~~

I wake up with Luke next to me and Hazel sleeping on Rocky's chest. 9:38am. Shit, I slept through the day yesterday. Oopsy. I take Hazel off of rocky and set her in her cradle. I gently shake Rocky. "Babe, come downstairs with me." I whisper.

He opens his eyes and nods. I notice he's only wearing boxers. We sit on the couch and he looks at me with a smile. "What's up, beautiful?" He asks tiredly.

I shrug. "Rocky!" Someone yells as they pound on the front door.

I sigh and walk to the door. I rub my stomach as I open it. "What the fuck do you want?" I snap at Riker.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. My mom just told me about Luke and.. Fuck I'm really sorry. Nikki suffocated Valeria last night and I-I can't live like this anymore." Riker breaks down into tears.

My heart aches for him. I hug him tightly and tell him to come in. "Who's Valeria?" I ask as all three of us sit at the kitchen table.

He shrugs. "She was our daughter.. but the fucking psycho bitch killed her!" He yells, clearly torn.

"Riker.. I'm so sorry." I whisper.

"I told you if you tell anyone, I'd fucking kill you!" Nikki yells as she walks over to Riker.

-

-

-
a/n

No hate to the actual Nikki. She's actually one of my best friends. I just had to create drama because I felt like the story was boring.. I feel like you guys don't like the book anymore.. Maybe I won't do a sequel. Idk I'll sleep on it.

Anyways, happy new year! You all made my 2014 so special and my 2015 will be better! In like a month I will have to slow down with the updates :'( 😣😞 but I promise you'll be so proud of me after I finish a project I'm working on!

If you guys ever wanna talk, just privet message me! I'm pretty much always available.. Except for school but I normally take my phone out and write my stories😂

Okay.. Bye👋