Chapter Thirty-Three

We walk around for a bit. Rocky takes my hand and leads me to the sand. I sit between his legs and he holds my small baby bump. "Rocky!" A familiar voice calls.

We both turn around and see Stormie coming towards us. He sighs as she approaches us. "What mom?" He snaps as she sits in front of us.

Her eyes wonder down to Rocky's hand and back up to his eyes. "Where were you guys!?" She asks nervously.

"At our house." He says quietly.

She looks shocked. "You have a house?"

I nod. "We bought it a long time ago. Almost a year ago."

Rocky nods in agreement. "Just about." He sighs and tightens his arms around me.

"Will you guys at least come over for dinner tonight?" She begs with pleading eyes.

"Of course, we should get going then." I state as I attempt to get up. Rocky helps me up and leads me to the car. We say goodbye to his mother and drive home. "Are you okay? You haven't said a thing since we left." I sigh.

He shrugs and sits on the couch. "Yeah, I just wanted to be alone with you tonight. Ya know? Celebrate this." He says quietly as he fiddles with his thumbs.

I sit in front of him and place my hands on his knees. "Rocky," I whisper causing him to look at me. "Remember a week ago when you thought I didn't love you?" I ask. He nods, his face drops at the memory. "Is that what you're feeling now? Because I said we could go to your family's?"

Tears begin streaming down his face. "Yeah.. Sometimes I feel like you love them more than me." He brings his hands up to his face and he sobs.

"I'm not having a baby with them, am I!?" I slightly yell, causing him to jump. "Sorry, but you know I love you. I know that deep down you know I love you more than life it's self. Fuck Rocky, if I didn't love you would I have asked you If we could have a baby?" He moves his hand and shakes his head. "Exactly, now stop crying and let's eat." I giggle.

He nods and makes us sandwiches. "Here, babe." He places a can of soda in front of me. I kiss him and thank him.

After eating, I take another shower and quickly get dressed.