Chapter Fourteen

Rocky pulls back and smiles at me. "Nikki, I need to tell you something." He says, pushing me off him.

"What?" I ask as I bite my lip and trace his jaw.

He pushes my hand away. "Please don't get mad at me." He begs.

"It's in the past. So I can't get mad." I say as I stare at him in complete lust. "I promise." He sighs and looks me in the eyes. "Be honest." I demand.

He takes a deep breath. "Nikki, I kissed Taliya." He says with tears in his eyes.

"Okay," I say, trying to not let it bother me.

He kisses me sorrily. I pull back and shake my head. "What?" He questions.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to act like it doesn't bother me, but it does.. When'd you kiss her?" I ask as tears stream down my face.

He shrugs. "Like a month ago.. But it's been bothering me forever!" He yells defensively. I just glance at the clock before burying myself in the covers. "Baby, I'm sorry. I love you so much and you wanted me to be honest. That's the only secret, I promise." He whimpers.

"I'm trying to sleep." I snap.

He sighs and moves off the bed. "Then I'll go home." He whispers as tear continuously flow down his face.

"I don't want you here."

"Then we're done!" He cries as he closes the door.

"Rocky!" I yell. He opens the door and I open my arms. "you said you were never going to leave me." I whine into his chest.