Chapter Fourty-Two

I wake up around 2:30am and wake Riker up. "What?" He groans and rolls onto the ground. "Ouch," he says and sits up.

I giggle sleepily and pull him upstairs.

Luke's P.O.V

I open my eyes and walk to daddy's room. I crawl under his blankets, between him and Hazel. "Hey, Luke. Are you okay?" Taliya asks.

I shake my head. "No, I had a bad dream." I whisper.

She opens her arms and I move between her and Hazel. "It's okay, bud. Go to sleep, okay?" She smiles.

I nod and close my eyes.

Rocky's P.O.V

I yawn and open my eyes, on the floor. I sit up and smile. Taliya has her arm around both of the kids. I place pillows around Hazel and wake up Taliya. She opens her eyes and smiles weakly. "Hey, babe. Want me to make you breakfast?" I offer.

She nods. "Yeah, but I wanna hold you." She says innocently.

I nod and help her up. We brush our teeth and she slides on some pants. We walk downstairs and I begin cooking. She wraps her arms around my waist. "How'd Luke end up on your side?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

She shrugs. "He came in and you didn't wake up so I held him until he fell asleep." She whispers.

I place the food on plates and turn around. I lift her up on the counter and kiss her. "Thank you." I whisper as I pull back.

She slightly tilts her head. "For what?" She asks with a smile, twirling my hair in her fingers.

I lean my face closer to hers. "For treating him like your own."

"He's like my own. I consider him my own, Rocky. I've been in his life since he was born." She sighs.

I pull away from her and set the plates on the table. "You're awesome, babe." I smile.

She blushes, we eat in a comfortable silence. We sit on the couch and wait for the kids to wake up. "I'm going to check on them.. They never sleep this late." She says and runs upstairs.

After a few minutes she comes back down, happily. She climbs on my lap and smiles. "They're still sleeping?" I ask as I place my hands on her waist.

She nods. "Yeah," she whispers and kisses my jaw.

"Babe," I say as I squeeze her hips. She pulls back and looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "What're you doing?" I ask.

But before she could answer, I flip us over and kiss her roughly. She wraps her legs around my waist and cups my cheeks. "Rocky," she moans as I play with her belly button piercing.

"Daddy, what're you doing to Taliya?" Luke asks as he comes down the stairs.

We pull back. "Umm.." I laugh awkwardly and pull back. "I was cleaning her mouth. is Hazel up?" I ask.

He nods. I run upstairs and bring Hazel downstairs. "Mommy's having another baby.. That's why her and uncle Riker don't want me anymore." Luke cries.

Taliya cradles him in her arms. "Awe, Luke! It's okay.. I'll always want you." She states, trying to cheer him up. 

He nods and she holds him tighter. I walk into the kitchen and get Hazel a bottle. Taliya carries a crying Luke into the kitchen and starts moving around, looking for something. "Want another one?" I joke.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Yeah, totally." She says sarcastically.