Chapter Fourty-Seven

I open my eyes and look at the clock. It's only 6:45 a.m. "Rocky.. babe, come on. Let's go upstairs." I whisper and shake him.

He stands up and drags his feet upstairs. He lays down and curls into the blankets. We fall asleep once again. ~~ I wake up to Rocky showering me with kisses. "Merry Christmas, beautiful." He whispers when he notices I'm awake.

I smile and sloppily wrap my arms around his neck. "Merry Christmas, baby." I whisper. I lean up and kiss him softly.

He smiles against my lips. "Mommy!" Luke yells and runs into the room. Hazel crawls in behind him.

Rocky and I giggle and pick them up, placing them on the bed. "Santa came last night." Rocky says.

The kids' faces light up. "Did he bring me a hockey stick?!" Luke asks.

"Momma, Dolly's?" Hazel asks.

I shrug. "Let's go open presents!" I exclaim and carry Hazel down the stairs. I sit her on the ground and hand her a present. Rocky and Luke sit on the ground and I hand Luke a present.

The kids open their presents, happily. I hand Rocky a small box. He opens it and pulls out mistletoe. He smirks and dangles it over my head. He leans over and kisses me roughly. I pull back and smile. "Imma use it all night long." He smirks evilly.

I roll my eyes and clean up the wrapping paper. Rocky takes out the garbage for me. He comes back in with a small box in his pocket. He smiles and we go to get ready to go to Stormie's.

~~~~

At dinner, Rocky excuses himself to the bathroom. When he comes back, he asks for me to get my purse. I did as I was asked and when I came back, he was on one knee.

"Taliya, I've loved you for 6 straight years and I think it's time that I ask you the most important question of our lives." He smiles as I cover my mouth. "Will you marry me?" He asks quietly.

I drop my purse and nod. "Yes!" I exclaim and jump into his arms.

He sighs in relief and slides the ring onto my finger. I cup his cheeks and he grabs my hips. We share a passionate kiss. Everyone claps, causing us to pull apart. "I thought you were going to say no." He says as we sit down.

I shake my head. "No, i would never." I say with a shaky breath.

I feel myself begin to shake. Rocky laces our fingers together and looks at our hands. "Babe, calm down." He whispers.

I look down and shrug. "I can't." I say quietly.

After a few minutes, I finally stop shaking. I have no idea what just happened. What the fuck is going on with me?