Chapter Four

Nikki's P.O.V

As soon as we finished eating, we sat on the couch. "Hey, Rocky?" I asked into the silence.

"Yes, babe?" He answered and pulled me so I was laying down next to him.

He played with my necklace and I took a deep breath. "I-I was thinking..." I trailed off. He nodded, indicating to go on. "Wh-When were you thinking about... Going a-all the way?" I asked with a shaky breath.

He sat up and shrugged. "I never really thought about it, babe." He sighed. "But, I was planing on waiting until we both knew it was right." He said as he grabbed both my hands. I sighed, in relief and nodded. "Why'd you ask me now though?" He questioned.

I shrugged and squeezed his hands gently. "It just came across my mind, I guess." I declared. He smirked and nodded. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I giggled as his hair tickled my cheek. "Is the right time, soon?" I asked quietly.

"Depends how soon." He whispered against my skin.

I closed my eyes as he continued kissing my neck. "Maybe, within the next month?"

He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. "Sure, if that's what you want." He smiled shyly.

I nodded and sat up, also. "Wanna go lay down upstairs?" I offered. He nodded and I grabbed his hand, leading him up the stairs.

I laid down on my back and he laid on his side. He stroked my cheek gently. "You're gorgeous." He complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled. He laid down and I laid on his chest. "You make a good pillow." I giggled.

He laughed a little as I snuggled closer to him. "You make a good...." He trailed off and pulled me on top of him. "Blanket," he finished as his eyes slowly closed.

I giggled and rolled off of him, laying on my side. He turned back on his side as well. I traced his jaw line with my finger. He smiled and closed his eyes again. I cupped his cheek and kissed him passionately. I put my leg over his waist and he gripped my thigh tightly. I pulled back and rested my head in the croak of his neck. "I love you." I whispered.

He kissed my head for a few seconds. "I love you more." He mumbled into my hair. "Our anniversary is in two days. On a Sunday..." He stated.

I nodded. "Yeah, what's that have to do with anything?" I asked, sleepily.

He shrugged. "Sunday's are normally our 'romance' days." He said. I nodded before sleep took over me, before he could say anything else.

Rocky's P.O.V

She fell asleep on my arms. honestly, I've never been happier. I had our whole day and night (anniversary) planned out.

I wanted to take her to a private screening of The Notebook and The Titanic, then out to dinner. After dinner, I'm planning on bringing her to the beach house and watching the sunset on the beach. We're going to watch a few movies, play a game or two, talk. Maybe even go all the way? I'm not sure though. I need to know she's emotionally and physically ready. The last thing I want is to hurt her or scar her in anyway.

I looked down at her and smiled slightly. I started running my fingers through her short, thick hair. I have an idea! She's sleeping, so I'll gush about her, to her!

"You're so beautiful. I'd do anything in my power to protect you and make sure your heart will never be broken. You can only cry in my arms, as long as I can sooth the pain for you and be there for you. I promise, you're the one I want to marry, Nikki. I want to have kids with you and watch them grow up, with you. I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you." I gushed to her sleeping body before closing my eyes.

All of a sudden, I felt her lips crash onto mine. I ran my hands down to her hips and she climbed on my waist. Her hands traveled up to my cheeks and cupped them. "I love you so much, Rocky." She mumbled against my lips.

I just nodded as we continued to kiss. She slid her hand into the side of my pants where my hips was. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. "N-Nikki, I-I don't know a-about this." I stuttered. She nodded and got off of me. She sat next to me and I put a hand on her cheek. "I just want to make sure your ready. That's all, babe." I said as I sat up also.

She nodded. "I know. And I love you for that." She said with a small sigh.

She laid down and I hovered over her. "Hey, baby I love you more than anything in the world. Remember that for me?" I said I placed a hand on her cheek.

She put her hand on top of mine. "I know. As long as you know I love you." She whispered.

I nodded and laid down next to her so she could lay on my chest. I waited until she fell asleep until I even closed my eyes. The moment I laid my head on top of hers, I was fast asleep.