Chapter Ten

//Skip chapter If under 13. Sexual content ahead.//

"Babe, I don't want you to regret this. Are you sure you're ready?" Rocky asks as I kick off my underwear.

I shake my head and pull off his shirt. "Yes," I say and he nods.

He kisses me passionately. After a few minutes, he slides his hands underneath me and unzips my dress. My heart starts pounding as his hands gently glide over my thighs. "We don't have to do this, babe." He says as he pulls back.

I take a deep breath. "I want to." I breathe out.

He begins to kiss down my neck as I slide off his pants. "I don't want you to regret this." He whispers. I shake my head and He unclasps my bra and throws it aside before sliding off his boxers.

He moves back up to my lips and slowly enters me. I gasp slightly. He slowly thrusts in and out of me and I squeeze my eyes shut as tears fill them. I moan as the pain turns into pleasure and he pulls his lips away from mine, thrusting faster. "Nikki," he grunts as I run my fingers through his, sweaty, hair.

I moan loudly as he kisses me passionately again. He slowly pulls himself out after I feel myself climax.

"You're.... You're so beautiful." He says, out of breath.

I smile as I try to catch my breath. "Thank you, baby."

He leans over and kisses me gently. "I love you." He whispers as I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you, too." I say honestly, before drifting off to sleep.