Chapter Thirty-Seven

^new cover^

Nikki's P.O.V

Rocky and Taliya pull back. "Nikki I-" I shake my head, cutting Rocky off as he sets Taliya on her feet.

"Rocky please don't talk to me. I'm really upset and hurt. I need to be away from you." I sob.

Rocky nods and watches me walk out of the house, to Rydel's car. I watch him sit on the porch, burying his head in his hands as Rydel yells at him. Taliya sits next to him and tries to comfort him. Rubbing his back, kissing his cheek, and whispering things to him. I get out and walk over to him.

"How could you?" I whisper.

He looks up at me with tear stained cheeks. I watch anger build up inside of him. "How could I!? You're cheating on me with my brother! And I didn't even cheat on you, I cheated on Taliya!" He yells and buries his face in Taliya's neck.

"How'd you know about Riker and I?" I ask, shocked. I was so careful to keep it hidden.

He looks up at me then runs into the house. I listen to Taliya try to sooth him. "C'mon, Nikki.. let's get out of here." Rydel says sweetly.

In the car, it was completely silent. Awkward silence. "You told him, didn't you!?" I ask angrily.

She looks at me, then back at the road. "Nikki, it slipped out." She sighs.

I shake my head in disappointment.

Taliya's P.O.V

"I wouldn't care, but the fact it was my brother is killing me." Rocky cries into my neck. 

I watch Rydel and Nikki pull out of the driveway. "Rocky, I love you.. okay? It's going to be fine. I know you and I know you guys will end up getting back together." I sigh.

He pulls away and looks at me. "No, not this time." He says before shoving his lips onto mine.

At first, I was startled and knew it was wrong, but then I kissed back. I lean back and he climbs over me. God, I've wanted this all day. We're such a pretty lie.

I pull back and put my hands on his chest. We just lay there, looking into each others eyes, until someone knocked on the door. Rocky moves off of me and I open the door, only to reveal an angry Stormie. "Can I help you, Ms. Lynch?" I ask, acting innocent.

"Where's Rocky, sweetie?" She asks.

He walks up behind me and grabs my waist. "What, mom?" He mumbles.

"You know what! First you run away, then you cheat on Nikki!?" She yells at him.

He shakes his head. "No! I cheated on Taliya with Nikki! Once I explained to Taliya it was just sympathy, she let me go." He growls. Stormie looks at us with wide eyes. "SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH RIKER ANYWAYS!" He yell and slams the door in his moms face.

.

.

.

a/n

Oh shit. What have I done!?