Wedding night

My mother comes over as does Luca's they kiss both of our cheeks and tell us it's time to leave. The one thing I have been dreading the most is our wedding night and it's come all too soon. I try to dig my heels in by telling my mother we have to greet more guests and do some more dancing but she tells me it's time to leave and I can't put it off anymore.

She hugs me close and when she pulls away I see a flicker of sadness in her eyes. Good, maybe she should feel sad and guilty. Forgiving me away to be married to a man I don't know a man who clearly hates me and will make my life hell. My father comes over next and hugs me. He doesn't say anything as he pulls away and goes to Luca next congratulating him and shaking his hand. I say goodbye to my sisters as the tears run freely down my cheeks until Luca comes to get me.

He grabs my hand and practically pulls me away and we begin to walk up the grand staircase the reception holds up to the rooms. At the top of the staircase, I wave to my family one last time and I see my brothers Emilio and Enzo walk out there shoulders stiff. They were the only two who tried to put a stop to this but father wouldn't let them. I will miss my brothers and sisters terribly.

We get in the elevator and ride to the top where the honeymoon suite is located. We don't talk during the elevator ride we just stand on each side looking any where but at each other. The elevator stops and we get out there is only one door at the top floor so we walk towards it and Luca opens it up. Walking inside it's beautiful the bed is massive with rose petals scattered across it and walking over to the window its floor to ceiling with the most beautiful views of the grounds.

I walk towards my bag that my mother arranged to be put in the room on arrival. I grab it and walk to the bathroom as Luca takes his suit jacket of and fills a glass of whiskey. I enter the bathroom and lock the door as I turn and place my bag on the vanity the tears begin to fall.

I walk over to the freestanding bath and I turn the shower on so he won't hear me cry. I won't give him the satisfaction. I attempt to get my dress of but fail I try every way I can to get the zip down but I can't reach it. I groan out in frustration and I walk over to the sink and turn the water on. I splash my face and dab it with the washcloth I then unlock the door and walk out to see Luca standing at the window.

I walk over and clear my throat which makes him turn. "Will you please zip down my dress because I can't reach?" I say.

His hands brush my bare back as he pulls the zip of my dress down. As it begins to fall I grab it and hold it to my front. As I go to walk away he grabs me and I freeze in place. He kisses my shoulder and I begin to panic but when he stops I turn to see he is looking back out of the window drink in hand.

I run to the bathroom and lock it. I let the dress pool at my feet and I begin to wash my make up of. Once I'm done I look in my bag for my night clothes. I'm absolutely fuming when all I find is a white lace see through nightgown. How could my mother do this? I begrudgingly put it on and walk out. I walk straight to the bed and get under the covers.

He turns and walks over and the nerves in my stomach are leaving me psychically sick. As he begins to undress I peek over at him and all I see is tanned skin and abs. He is handsome it's just a shame he has such an ugly personality.

He gets under the covers and I roll over to my side. I feel myself visibly shake and he must notice because he speaks up.

"Don't worry princessa I won't take you right now scared shaking woman don't turn me on?" He says and I begin to cry silently.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!