Harsh reality

The next morning I awake to some one banging on Angelina's door. Angel rises and opens it and I see Luca standing in the door way. He's wearing a pair of shorts and his body is on full display. Broad shoulders masculine arms and abs he has a a dark dusting of hair that disappears in to his shorts.

His chest is rising and falling and it's when I look up to his face that my heart starts to beat out of my chest. The anger that is spreading over his face is making me slightly frightened.

"What's wrong Luca is everything okay?" Angel says.

"I'll tell you what's wrong Angelina my wife has stayed away from me for a full night when she should be in our bed beside me so I have come to collect her" with that he storms in to the room and over to the bed. He grabs my wrist and pulls me up and of the bed towards the door. I try to dig my heels in but he just leans down and picks me up. He walks down the hall and enters our room.

He puts me down and then goes and turns the shower on. "Bella you will not disrespect me by staying away from me especially in my own fucking home" He seethes.

I walk over to him and slap him hard. His face turns red with fury as he grabs my wrists. "You where downstairs with your mistress Luca I will not let you cheat on me and bring another woman into this home that we share I'd rather divorce you and be killed" I scream.

He tightens his grip and I wince. "Don't you dare talk to me like that Bella you are a wife you will obey me and me will not let you disrespect me yes I fucked that woman but that is it there is no mistress I have you and as long as you give me my needs I will not need to stray I think you forget that I am now the head of the mafia I cannot and will not be treated in such a way now go shower and get ready because we have lunch to attend to at one of my associates houses" He seethes.

He lets go and I gently rub my wrists. I walk past him to the shower and I undress and step under the shower. Some tears slip down my cheeks as Luca joins me in the shower. I begin to wash my self but he takes over doing it for me. He washes my hair and then my body. He then kisses my neck and down my spine.

I shiver as he turns me around. He grips my thighs and lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly enters me and he goes at a slow pace. I'm great full because I am still sore. I slowly rock my hips in to him and he lowers his lips to mine. He picks up his pace and I begin to shiver as stars float behind my vision.

I grip his shoulders and sink my nails in to them. He groans and releases inside me as I shatter. He slowly pulls out and helps me stand for a second. I wash of and we exit wrapping towels around each other. He grabs my chin and pulls my face towards his. "I'm sorry Princessa I want this to work we just have to give it a try" I look into his eyes and I know he is genuine.

"I'm sorry to I want to give this a try Luca," I say gently.

"Good now get ready we leave soon" He pecks my lips and walks into the closet as I follow behind him.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!