Prologue

1 year later...My scars have healed greatly both inside and out. I have had eight skin grafts on my skin to heal the outside and various therapy sessions to heal the inside. Both worked well and I am feeling a lot better. When we returned from Italy last year Luca's parents were disappointed that they missed our vow renewal, but they were glad we managed to sort everything out.

They also moved out and got their own home. It is on the grounds of our home, but it is far enough away that we all have our own space. My sister Aryana moved in with me and Luca because my brother Emilio arranged for her to be married to a man much older than her one who is evil. Her and Dante are engaged to be married in January because it was the only way to keep her safe much to both of my brother's and Gio the man she was to marry's disappointment. I am glad she got to do it her way at least a little I know we had to arrange for her to be married to Dante, but at least she had a say in this unlike what they were planning.

I was not about to let them arrange her marriage and take away from her the one thing she should have which is love. They also chose for her to be married to someone who was cruel his last two wives killed them selves just to be rid of him and I just couldn't allow it to happen to my baby sister. Unfortunately, it caused tension and we have been at war ever since but hopefully we will all be able to forgive each other and we can go back to being a family because I miss them and I miss my other sister Gianna I would also like her to live with me but Emilio is her guardian and he would never allow it.

Alessandro's birthday was a couple weeks ago and I can't believe my baby turned one. He is getting so big and he looks more like his father everyday. We are now expecting our second child which we found out is a girl which balances things out perfectly. I am glad I managed to go through this pregnancy with no stress and actually be able to enjoy it.Luca has got all his businesses back on track and he went though every member of his team to flush out more rats and to keep the loyal people. Since then everything has worked smoothly and he is home for dinner every night. We go on family holidays and we do family activities which makes my heart swell with love and pride.

It was a hell of a year and although it nearly killed me on more then one occasion and although there was many heartbrakes I wouldn't change it. I would of never thought an arranged marriage would be for me. I thought I would be unhappy with my life forever until I was old and eventually left this world but the complete opposite happened.

As for the mafia Luca runs a tight ship and everything is going well. The other famiglia's are happy with the way he runs things and in return that makes him happy. There will always be blood shed it's a part of what and who you are in this famiglia. But you just have to learn to live with it and move on.

As for our next adventure, I think it will be Dante and Aryana's story next. God bless you all from the famiglia and remember family comes first always.

We have come to an end and I honestly can't believe it. This was and is one of the hardest and most rewarding stories I have wrote. It had so much heart wrenching moments in it that I somehow felt like I was transported in to the story and I was feeling how the characters would feel which paid of as I feel like I really gave this book my best shot. If this book is a hit and people like it I will make it a series as I feel like we couldn't possibly leave it at that. So if you enjoyed it, please comment share and vote!!! Love from nene :)