Hatred

I leave the hospital today after a week and I desperately want for this to all be over. I do not want to be married to Luca anymore as all I see now is hatred. I hate him for making me marry him I hate him for getting me pregnant and I hate him for causing me to lose our child.

If it wasn't for this mafia business the business that he runs our child would still be growing inside me. But my chance to become a mother was not only ripped away but also the chances of me becoming a mother again has lowered. They had to not only take my baby out of me along with that bullet but they had to take one of my Fallopian tubes.

The pain I am feeling from being shot is nothing compared to the feelings I have inside me right now. My mother was also killed she may not have been there for me a lot or cared for me much but she was still my mother and I blame my father and Luca and the whole mafia for the turn my life has taken. I wish I was never born into such a hateful world.

I asked for Marco and Angel to collect me as they are the only people I am talking to at the moment. Marco carries my bags down as Angel pushes me in a wheelchair to the front of the hospital. We get in the SUV and Angel holds my hand as we ride home.

She has tried talking to me about Luca. She told me he was suffering just as much as me because it was his child also but I can't bear to look at him right now. We drive up the driveway and get out. I walk past everyone not even bothering to say hello and I walk up the stairs to the guest bedroom once again.

We only have a few months left of this marriage and then it will be over. Luca can shoot me as I can guarantee I will not be pregnant by the end of the year and that is one of the rules of the stupid contract. Not only that but It also states we can't cheat and if he isn't getting it from me he will soon stray which will be the final nail in the coffin.

If he shoots me I'll be glad as it feels like the pain I am feeling inside will never go away. So fuck him and his stupid contract I'm officially done.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!