She Loves Him, She Loves Me Not (Final)

Y/n walked around the room trying to find her shoe that she threw somewhere after a long night at the bar. It's been 2 weeks since the incident happened with Normani and she's feels bad for making her leave, especially while drunk. So she's going over today, and hope to fix what's broken. Their friendship.

After finding her shoe she put it on and ran out the house after grabbing her keys. She locks the door and even goes to her car getting in.

Y/n drove all the way to Normani place she noticed Lauren car was in the drive way, heart sped up not wanting to see the green eyed girl yet. But she really wanted to make things right with Normani.

The green eyed girl laughed at something Normani said as she rested her head on her best friend chest. Her back was facing normani and she would constantly look up at the girl whenever she talked.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" Lauren says after a long pause. She frowns not wanting to cry in her best friends arms. "I think you did the right thing, you're putting your friends first" Lauren sits up looking at Normani.

"Thank you for always being there for me....I can't believe I let a guy get in between us" she groans "y/n decided to fall in love and I fell in love with her"

"We will figure out something-" Normani looks down at her phone. Her eyes widen once she notice it from Y/n.

"What?"

"It's y/n"

You: Come to your room

You: don't tell Lauren I'm here please

Normani looks up at her best friend. "I'll be back"

Getting up she walks upstairs and went to her room to see Y/n sitting on her bed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to say sorry for being a bitch" Y/n says holding a small box in her hands "and that you dropped your necklace that night at my house" she hands her the box. Normani took it. "Why are you saying sorry now? You ignored all my messages"

"I take rejection hard. And I decided that my heartbreak isn't going to push us away"

"Y/n I'm with Lauren right now, we can talk about this later"

"I'm willing to give us a try" y/n says quickly before mani could walk out the room. "What?"

"I think I might like you" Normani scoff "you're in love with Lauren" she says trying not to yell. Meanwhile Lauren ear was prepped up against door listening to everything.

"I can fall out of love with her" Normani shook her head. "You're confused y/n. You can't just push me away because you were angry that Lauren found out and then climb into my bedroom and tell me you like me. And expect me to jump in you arms thats not how it works"

Y/n nods "I'm sorry"

"Please give me a chance"

"Y/n"

"Normani" the two stared at each other before Normani just said fuck it and pulled Y/n into a kiss and then pushing her into the wall. Their lips moved in sync as the butterflies went crazy in Normani stomach.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows when it got quiet, she slowly open the door and luckily it didn't creak. Her eyes widen once she saw the two kissing. How Normani cupped Y/n face. And how they looked so comfortable in each other arms.

A smile spread on her face, but then she soon felt bad because she was now single. Even though she broke up with Ty to fix things she still missed him really much.

Closing the door she backed away leaving them be.

The two girls pulled away. "Woah" y/n says before pulling the girl into kiss again. She pushes a Normani on the bed straddling her. Normani loved every moment of this but she had to stop it.

"Y/n...Lauren is down stairs" y/n frowned "right" she got off Normani and say down next to her.

"I should go"

"Or you can stay and talk Lauren"

"I don't know"

"She misses you" looking down at her hands Y/n sighs "ok" she walks to the window "where are you going?"

"Im going to go through the front door...so she won't know what happened in here" Normani chuckles "ok"

Y/n crawled out the window and slide down the roof and quickly hopping on the tree and climbing down. Normani walks into the living room to see Lauren on the couch.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked "I had to use the bathroom" Lauren smirks but didn't say anything. There was a knocked on the door.

Normani walked to the door and open it revealing Y/n. "Hey" Lauren stood up and smiled standing next to Normani.

"Hi" both of them said the same time letting you walk in.......