Sweetheart

Tw- minor assault/sexual assault ( Idk what to classify it as or if I need a tw for it but just in case, here it is)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked over and Ryan was gone. I got up and walked into the living room. My clothes are still in the boxes...what am I going to wear to work?

Then I heard a noise come from the bathroom and Ryan walked out, "Hey babe..." He was already dressed and ready for the day.

"...I made breakfast!" He said, excitedly I smiled as we walked into the kitchen. A plate of scrambled eggs and toast were sitting on the counter.

"It looks good, babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Its not much, but it's honest work."

I grabbed the plate of food and sat down at the counter. "So..." I began as he came over and sat next to me. "... my clothes are still in a box somewhere and I need to get dressed for work."

"Well, what time to do have to go to work? "

"In like an hour." I got up and put the plate in the sink.

"Well, since I'm already dressed and ready maybe I could help you find your clothes, it shouldn't take that long. "

"Okay." He opened the first box on top and it was the one with my clothes.

"I found it."

So I really didn't need to wear his clothes last night... 

He handed the box to me and I set it on the couch, grabbing my work clothes and walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and didn't put on any make up, since that was also in a box somewhere. I finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom. 

Ryan was at the door with his guitar case slung over his back. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the apartment building, we had to part ways immediately. He kissed my cheek and said good bye as did I.

Time skip to around 7pm
Ryan's pov

I walked over to the bar where Y/n was, "Hey pretty lady..." She walked over, "...is there anyway I could get your number. " I could tell she loved this.

"I don't know maybe if you..." She leaned in close to me, " ...bought me a drink, my break is in ten minutes babe." She turned back around to go back to work. I couldn't help but smile at her. Fuck I gotta pee, I don't want to leave her...

"I'll be back in a minute babe." I walked into the men's room, it was completely empty. Weird, usually it's packed... 

I did my business and started to wash my hands when I heard someone walk in. I finished and started to walk out when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

They leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Hey, sweetheart did you miss me?" My eyes widened and I froze. Brendon, fuck... 

"Oh, Ryan..." He walked in front of me with his hand dragging behind my neck and to my other shoulder, "... I've missed you so much." He smirked.

"S-s-stay the f-fuck away from m-me." I finally said.

"Oh baby, no need to swear, and I'm not going anywhere, sugar." He pushed me against the wall, I tried to fight him, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand, "Oh, no need to fight sweetheart..." I hate this... I'm such a wimp around him, why can't I fight him like I did with rat boy... 

He licked my cheek, "Come on, baby I know you want it..." Tears started to run down my cheeks. He started to kiss my neck.

"P-please just l-leave me a-alone." I'm so weak... Why can't I just speak... 

He looked up at me, his face was red with anger.

"Come on Ryan, don't you miss this?" I shook my head, only making the situation worse. He grabbed me and threw me on the white tile floor face first. I turned around, blood dripped down my tear stained face. Brendon jumped on top of me, "Sweetheart, this won't take long..." A loud thud rang through the tiny bathroom.

I looked up at the door, and Y/n was there, "Ryan, what the fuck!?"

Brendon looked up, "Hey darling, wanna join in?" He asked with a big smirk on his face.

"Don't fucking touch her!"

I immediately felt a rush of adrenaline and kneed Brendon in the stomach. Ok, why couldn't I have done that earlier?? 

Brendon fell backwards clutching his stomach. He started to laugh, "You dick..." I grabbed Y/n's hand and walked out.

"Um... care to explain?" I took her outside where it was quieter.

"Look, about a year ago... " I was terrified she was going to leave me for this, "...um, me and Brendon where kind of, uhh...dating."

"Wait, your gay? What the hell?"

"No, no I swear I'm not, it was just a phase. I promise..." I could see the tears forming around her eyes. Please no, I don't want to hurt you...

"Brendon, is a terrible person. I made a big mistake with him. I wish I could take it all back... " She began to cry and soon enough, I did too, "...but I can't, and I-I just h-hate him s-so much, I-" She gave me a hug and I cried into her shoulder. After a few minutes, she let go and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She led me into the employee bathroom and started to wipe off the blood and tears.

"I'm sorry..." I continued to cry.

"Why are you sorry?" She had a sad smile on her face.

"I w-was a different p-person then, I-I don't want y-you to h-hate me."

"I don't hate you, I was just...surprised, I guess." She finished cleaning me up and kissed my cheek.

"Y/n?" The tears finally began to stop.

"Yeah?" She smiled at me, which caused me to smile back.

"Umm... Will you...Will you be my girlfriend? " I finally stuttered out.

"Yeah," Right as I heard this I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her.

She put her arms around my neck and mine found there way around her waist. We got up, not breaking the kiss and made out against the bathroom wall. I kissed her neck and began taking her shirt off, this time she didn't stop me. Before anything could happen, her watch beeped startling both of us. 

"I uhh, gotta get back to work um, let's continue this later." She slipped her shirt back on and fixed her hair a bit. She kissed my cheek and walked back out to the bar.

I sat at the bar for the rest of the night. Not because I drink or anything, I just wanted to be with her. I was also terrified of having another run in with Brendon. What the hell did Brendon even want?

OwO-
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I just heard that Cameron Boyce just died. That's like really sad he's a mini Ryan Ross. He was also my first celebrity crush so yeah. Should I add art to the end of my chapters more? If I did they'd be cute little sketches, nothing huge. Anyways, sleep well tonight~peace out cheesebags