My Dream Boy

I sat in the back of the lonely cop car. Tears still trickling down as I kept my eyes on the window. Ryan, what are they going to do to him? I can't let them hurt him...

We began to pass the cantina, just as we were right in front, traffic stopped. Why... 

I sunk down in my seat so only the top half of my face was visible to the outside. I spotted Gerard, taking a smoke outside. His gaze slowly moved towards the car. Shit... 

I watched as he let a, "Sugar?" Escape his lips, even if I couldn't hear him, it still hurt to see the disappointed look on his face as the car finally drove off. I leaned back, away from the window as even more tears formed.

Time skip to a few hours later

I was finally done being questioned, but I wasn't able to see Ryan yet. They had me sit by the entrance. I couldn't stop crying. I just sat there, waiting.

"Do you have someone coming to pick you up?" The receptionist asked. I shook my head. She slid the phone across the desk and went back to work. I stood up and walked to the desk. I tapped the phone, trying to think of who could help. Gerard... I spun the dual until I had his number in.

"Hello?" He answered.

"G-Gerard, I'm at the police...police station. Can you come pick me up? Ryan isn't done talking to the cop I don't think, so we might have to wait a bit. But if you can't come it's fine, I don't mind, I can call someone else. It's-"

"Y/n, I'm coming. I'll be there in a few," he spoke slow, and calm.

"Okay, th-thank you Gee."

"That's what best friends are for," he chuckled, "I'll be there soon, bye."

"Bye." I set the phone back down and slid it back. I sat back down, and went back to waiting. And crying. I sat there for about ten minutes when I heard the door open. I didn't look up. I couldn't look up.

"Y/n? What's going on?" Gerard asked. I said nothing, "Y/n?" He sat down next to me. He put an arm around my shoulders, "Sugar, can you at least look at me?" I gazed up at him, as soon as I did this, he hugged me, "I'm so sorry." He whispered, sorry? Why is he sorry? He didn't do anything...

"Why...why are you sorry?" I finally spoke.

"Y/n, I can't stop thinking about you. I know this is probably a horrible time, but I just had to say something. I still... I love you." He spoke fast, "And I get it if you hate me now, I can go. It's okay if we can't be friends anymore, I just had to say something." I pulled away, shocked.

"G-Gerard, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same. We can still be friends, this shouldn't effect that. It's okay, and I'm sorry I do love you, but, not like that. You're my best friend and you probably will always have that title. I'm not giving that away over this." I kissed his cheek and moved a loose strand of hair from his face. He smiled, "You don't have to feel sorry for this, it's not your fault. You're a good guy, I know you'll find yourself a girl in no time."

"Thanks, sugar," he kept an arm around me as I rested my head against it. We sat in silence as we waited for Ryan. After waiting for another two hours, I finally saw my tired, curly haired boyfriend walk out from behind the desk. I jumped up and ran towards him.

"Ryan!" He immediately turned to me and gave me a hug, "Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah darling, I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm okay," I couldn't hold it in any longer, I pressed my lips against his. He pulled away and smiled as a blush began to form, "Aww love, you're so cute!" I laughed.

"You are too, let's get out of here!" He brought his arms around me and before I knew it, he had picked me up. I was clinging onto him for dear life.

"Uhh..." Gerard cleared his throat to get our attention, "I'm taking you guys home."

"Okay, cool," Ryan said, carrying me out the door, "Thank you, for keeping her company during this mess. You're a good guy, Gerard."

"It was no problem, and thanks." He smiled, unlocking his car.

"Careful darling, don't hit your head." Ryan said, gently setting me down in the back seat. He got in on the other side. He sat right next to me and took my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder as we drove off.

"Do you want to pick up your car first? Or just go straight home?" Gerard asked.

"We should probably get the bug." I told Ryan, he nodded.

"Yeah, let's pick up the car first." Ryan told Gerard who just nodded. We drove in silence until we finally made it to the restaurant. Ryan and I got out, waving Gerard off, and walking to the car, "Someone left a note." He said, pulling off a sticky note from the window.

"What does it say?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Its from your parents, says they went home along with some very colorful words about me."

"Give me that," I took the note from him and crumbled it up. I threw it in a near by trash can and got into the car.

"Nice," he approved, getting in and starting the car. The drive was mostly silent, until I finally spoke up.

"Don't listen to what my parents have to say, please. I love you so much. They're ass holes that just can't see you the way I do. I would go insane if I got back with Pete." I giggled, "I don't want to lose you. Especially over the dumb shit my parents say. You're amazing and handsome and caring and compassionate and so god damn talented."

"Darling, you won't lose me. I love you too much to let that happen. And I think you're amazing too, you're everything I could dream of. I mean, look at you! You're so adorable! I can't even put into words how much you mean to me." He said as he pulled in.

"Aww, my sweet baby." I giggled as I got out and began walking. I didn't get very far before Ryan had his arms around me again and I was lifted up by him. 

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kept my eyes closed as he pressed his soft lips against mine. He slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes to see him smiling and blushing more than ever. I'm pretty sure my face matched his. Finally, he adjusted his arms around me and brought me upstairs to our apartment. He set me down on the couch.

"Are you hungry, love?" He asked, heading into the kitchen.

"Yeah," I sat up, turned around, and rested my arms in my head on the back of the couch. I kept my gaze on him as he brought together some food for us. What would I do without him? My dream boy...

"Dinner is served!" He laughed, bringing a plate of cheese and crackers for us to share. "We're running out of food so, this is the best I could do."

"Well, it looks lovely."

"Thanks, babe." He set the plate down on the coffee table and pulled me into his lap. He kissed the side of my head and held me close.

"You know, your birthdays coming up soon love, is there anything you want?"

"No, I just want to spend the day with you. Besides, I don't think we could afford much anyways." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm still getting you something." I yawned, "Nothing too big, of course." I yawned once again, "Maybe a blanket or a new scarf or a new vinyl..." I trailed.

"Oh, you're so sweet darling. Let's get to bed, you must be exhausted. I know I am." I smiled as he picked me up once again, taking me to the bedroom. We both changed into our pjs. I climbed in bed first, as soon as he was under the covers, his arms went back around me. I never want him to let go... it feels so safe in his arms... "Goodnight darling, I love you." I heard him whisper.

"Goodnight, I love you too." I whispered back, right before I drifted off into dream land.

OwO-
AHHHH NEW WATERPARKS ALBUM!!! FANDOM IS AMAZING! GO STREAM IT RIGHT NOW! AM I THE BOY YOU DREAMED OF??? LIVING IN YOUR SELF CONSCIOUS?! DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE??? THE WAY HE SAYS LOVE IS SO RAD! I LOVE AWSTEN KNIGHT SO MUCH! AHHHHHHHHH HAVE A DREAMY DAY~PEACE OUT CHEESEBAGS