Ryan's Coming Home

Your pov

I woke up to a thud, along with a groan. What the fuck!? 

I got up and walked out of the bedroom to see Gerard, on the floor, next to the couch, looking up at me, "Hey sugar, I fell."

"Really? I didn't hear you at all." I giggled and helped him up.

"I should probably go, thank you so much, for letting me stay here. I'll have to make it up to you sometime." He grinned.

"It was nothing, I'll see you later Gee."

"See ya Y/n." Just as he left, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Love! I'm coming home early!"

"What!? Oh my god! That's amazing, when will you be home?" I asked, way too excitedly.

"I'll be home tonight. But I won't be home till pretty late, so I was thinking, maybe you could pick me up after work? It's at the same spot from before."

"Okay, yeah I'll be there! I can't wait to see you."

"Me too love, I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you too, see you in a bit." He hung up, he's coming home! I can't wait ahh... 

I got ready for work with Ryan on my mind. I was more cheery than usual at the day care and my coworkers definitely noticed.

"What is up with you today? You're never this happy to be here." Jeanie asked.

"Ryan's coming home early and I'm really excited to see him again. These past few days have been...stressful, I guess." I nervously laughed. 

Then, a child started crying, "I got him!" I jumped up and quickly solved the conflict over who gets to play with what stuffed animal today. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost time for me to leave, "I gotta go, see you later, Jeanie!" I said, walking out.

I made it home and quickly changed into my uniform. I still got a few minutes... 

I sat on the couch and realized the blanket had fallen onto the floor. I laughed as I picked it up, thinking about last night's tomfoolery. I put it away and started to think, Oh Gerard... he's such a dumbie... I hope he got home alright... I wonder how that band of his is going... I should ask him about it next time I see him...

I then, figured I should probably head to work. I got to the cantina and made my way to the bar. I briskly began to serve people their drinks, "Y/n! Hey!" I whipped my head around to see the all too familiar dark haired man with his wide smirk across his face.

"Hey, Gee! How's it going?" I asked, leaning against the bar.

"I'm good! I just want to thank you again, for last night. I don't know what I would've done without you. If you're wondering if what I said was true, it's absolutely true you truly are my best friend." He told me.

"Aww Gerard, you're so nice. You're my best friend as well. It was no problem having you stay over, I don't even want to think about where you could've ended up instead." I truthfully told him. He ruffled my hair.

"Awwww sugar," he grinned.

"How many shots do you think I can do!?" We both turned our heads to see Frank, already drunk as hell downing as many vodka shots as fast as he could.

"I should probably go over there. I'll see you later, hon." Shit, I forgot to ask him about the band! Next time...

"See ya Gee." We waved to each other before he turned around and joined his rowdy rough boys. I served some more drinks and chatted with some of the customers before finally going into the bathroom and changing before seeing Ryan. 

I just put on some casual clothes I had in my purse and left. I drove to the spot where Ryan had said and spotted the van. It was kind of hard to see since it was so dark out. I could barely make out Ryan's figure.

I pulled up and got out. I immediately smiled as I saw Ryan run towards me, dropping his bag and picking me up by the waist and spun me around, "I missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you, sunshine!" I laughed as he set me down.

"I missed you too, love! I'm really happy to see you as well." He kissed me up and down my face and neck as I laughed. He finally made it to my lips where he ever so passionately leaned in and smiled against my lips.

"I love you so damn much." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I pulled away to see chocolate brown eyes looking back at me with little sparks floating around, "Are you ready to go home?" I asked, still examine the sparks in his eyes.

"Mmm I don't know. I kinda like standing in the freezing cold." He chuckled.

"Okay, funny man. You can stay here while I go home where it's warm."

"No! You wouldn't dare!" He dramatically put the back of his hand to his forehead as he looked shocked. I giggled.

"Dork, come on, let's get home." I playfully pushed him. He then, dramatically grabbed his chest where I had pushed.

"I don't think I can. You've injured me." He sarcastically said.

"Oh Ryan, what would I ever do without you?" He pecked my lips and grabbed his bag.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go." He said as he walked back up to me.

"Finally!" I dramatically yelled as we made our way to the car. We mostly drove in silence since Ryan was so tired. As soon as we made it inside the apartment and the door was shut he pushed me against the door and kissed me over and over again. One hand on my waist as the other played with my hair.

"God damn, I missed you." He muttered, "You are gorgeous, you know that?" I smiled as he kissed me once more, "How did I even get such a lovely girl like you?"

"I don't know, something to do with how cute, funny, and straight up everything I could ever want." This time, he smiled.

"You think I'm cute?" I watched as the sparks from before littered his puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah very," his mouth opened in astonishment. 

"I think you're cute, too!" I giggled at his childish demeanor. He then put a hand over his mouth as he yawned, "I'm sorry baby, I guess I'm getting tired."

"Well, maybe we should go to bed then, huh?" He nodded as I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. We both changed into our pajamas. As I walked back into the bedroom I saw Ryan fall backwards into the bed and sigh, happily.

"It's going to be so nice to sleep in my own bed, and to sleep next to you, love!" He told me as I walked over to him. He slipped under the covers and held his arms out, "Come here sunshine, I feel like it's been forever since I've had you in my arms." I climbed in and smiled, I was so happy to be with him again.

"Goodnight, love," I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight l-love," he said, yawning midway through. He is so cute, I love him so much! I never thought someone could make me so happy... oh love...

OwO-
Look at me! I got a new part out! Wow! I really did it! I hope you enjoyed it, I was really excited to write this part. I don't think I've said it here yet but I'm gonna be going to the HELLA MEGA TOUR in July and I'm absolutely ecstatic! I can't stop thinking about it wow. Have an insane day~peace out cheesebags