Only For A Week

Your pov, time skip to Monday

The week went by so fast, Ryan has to leave now... I'm gonna miss him a lot...

"Did you get everything you need?" I asked, as I put his bag in my car.

"Yeah, I think so." He turned to me, "I'm gonna miss you so much, darling." He hugged me tightly, as if he let go, he would never see me again, I never wanted him to let go. But he had to, even though I'd be going with him to meet up with Jon, it felt right to just say goodbye now.

He kissed me and smiled sadly, "It's only for a week..."

"Only for a week..." I repeated, sighing as we got into the car and drove off. What am I going to do while he's gone? Work... but what else? Just sit? This is gonna be a boring ass week...

We got to the place, it was just a parking lot. I helped Ryan get his bag out as he got his guitar, as we did that a shorter man with dark hair, dark eyes, and a bit of a beard jumped out of a small van and began to walk towards us.

"Well, this is it." He hugged me again and kissed the top of my head,"Bye Y/n, see you in a week." He said, sadly.

"See you in a week..." I handed Ryan his bag and he ran over to, who I assumed to be, Jon. I leaned against the bug as I watched my boyfriend and his friends drive off. Only a week...

I got into the car and drove to the Cantina, since I had work in about ten minutes. I made it with two minutes to spare. I ran inside and quickly got ready to work. The night was pretty tame, not many people go out on Monday nights. I grabbed a tray of drinks and started towards a table of boys who had ordered them. I didn't bother to see who they were, I didn't care.

"Hey, sugar!" I looked up to see Gerard, totally wasted. I handed each boy their drink as Gee got up and clumsily walked over to me, almost falling a few times. I hate seeing him like this...

He rested his elbow on my shoulder, for support, "I-, oh god I think I'm gonna puke..." he laughed. At the sound of this, I instantly dragged him into the empty employee bathroom and brought him into a stall so he wouldn't get it anywhere.

I held his hair back as he threw up into the toilet, "Gee, you look like shit..."

"Yeah, I know hun..."

"Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good..." He scooted out of the stall as I got up and flushed the vomit filled toilet. He leaned up against the wall as he sat on the white tile floor. I sat next to him. It was silent for a few seconds, "Thanks for holding my hair back, Y/n."

"Anything for you, my friend." He smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah..." We sat in silence as I kept my eyes on the tiled floor, as for Gerard, I think he was staring at me, but I wasn't sure.

"Do you need me to take you home?" My eyes met his gaze and he was, in fact, staring at me. He smiled and nodded. I got up and helped him up as I checked my watch, good thing I'm off now...

As I showed him to my car, he threw a few breath mints into his mouth, to get rid of the vomit taste/smell. As I started the car he began to talk, "So, I heard your lover boy is out of town."

"Yeah, he's touring with an old band of his."

"I thought he didn't do bands."

"He didn't want to go, his band mates made him." I glanced over at Gee, playing with the end of his shirt.

"How long will he be gone?"

"Just a week." It's only a week...

"Wow, a week? What are you gonna do without him around?" He looked over at me.

"Um, I don't really know..." The rest of the ride was silent, finally, we had made it to his house. I got out of the car to walk him to his door, I didn't want him falling over or anything.

We got to his door but he stopped before walking in, "Thank you, Y/n for taking me home and everything."

I smiled at him,"It was no problem." It was silent for a few seconds as Gerard stared at me, soon enough, he started to get closer, and closer.

"Gee..." He crashed his lips into my own. Gerard pulled away quickly, with his eyes wide.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." He quickly ran inside and slammed the door. I just stood there, dumbstruck. What the hell!? Gerard just... what!?

After a few seconds of standing there, trying to figure out what just happened, I ran to my car and drove home. Should I tell Ryan?? What do I say to Gee next time I see him?? Has he always had a thing for me?? Was it just the alcohol?? What even happened??

I finally pulled up to the apartment and quickly ran inside. I set my things down and walked over to the phone. Should I tell Ryan? I don't want him to beat up Gerard... but what if he tried to pull something like that again? 

I pondered these questions as I watched the phone on the wall. Suddenly it rang, startling me a bit. I walked closer and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey darling, how's it going?"

"Um, I'm good. How about you?" It's nice to hear his voice...

"I'm okay, I guess, I just, miss you a lot."

"I miss you too. Ryan, listen I've got something to tell you..."
I began to hear muffled voices on his end.

"Can you hold on for a second?"

"Uh, yeah I guess..." I mainly heard a woman's muffled voice, along with Ryan's.

"Sorry baby, I'm gonna have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow, alright?"

"Okay..."

"Love you"

"Love you too, bye." and with that, he hung up on me. I began to bite my lip, what the hell am I going to do?? 

I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my pajamas. Maybe I'll sleep on it...

I quickly changed and climbed into bed, it's so weird without Ryan, it feels so... bare... after a few minutes of thoughts spinning around my mind I finally began to feel my eyelids get heavy as I fell asleep.

I woke up rather suddenly as I recollected everything that had happened that night. Okay, did Gee really kiss me!? Why!? What am I gonna do!? Ugh...

I got out of bed as I thought these questions through. I walked into the kitchen and began pouring my cereal. What if I see him at work today? What will I say? Would he even remember what happened? Everything's gonna be so awkward between us...

As I got ready for the day, more and more questions piled up in my brain. I got to the daycare rather earlier than usual, surprisingly there weren't many kids today so I kinda zoned out the whole time. Only occasionally putting away a toy or two or resolving five year old's conflicts over who gets to play knight today.

It was finally time for me to go home and get ready for tonight. I fixed my hair, getting bits of slobber and snot out from the little ones. I might not even see him tonight... what if I do!? 

I finished getting ready and walked out the door, locking it behind me, of course.

OwO-
Wowie Gerard really did do that. I'm trying my best to get chapters out for this boy but I don't have much time or motivation to write for this one. Idk why, it's just this one my other two I'm writing quite a bit for haha. Have a spectacular day~peace out cheesebags