Darling

I woke up to the phone ringing. I looked over at Ryan, who was still asleep. I slowly began to get up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Y/n?" The man asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Good, it's Jon. Ryan's friend. As you probably know, his birthday is coming up and I was thinking maybe we could have a surprise party for him. Are you in?" A surprise party? Cool...

"Oh, hell yeah. What's the plan?"

"Well, that's the thing. I don't know, because we have to record Heart of Mine for the record on his birthday. I haven't told him about this yet, but it's the only time we can do it. So I have no idea what to do for a party." I thought for a moment.

"Why don't we just have it at the recording studio? I could take him, have all his friends, and everyone there. It'll be fun." I said.

"That sounds great. Yeah, we could totally do that! Thanks Y/n, I think he'll like that. Have a nice day."

"Yeah, you too."

"Bye."

"Bye." Just as I hung up, I felt a pair of arms snake around me, and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Who was that?" Ryan asked, burying his face into my hair.

"Wrong number." I lied.

"Hmmmm," he hummed, not believing me. But he was too tired to question it, "Can we go back to bed?" I smiled at my sleepy little angel.

"Yeah." I yawned, the clock read nine a.m. but it felt way earlier. I began to make my way across the cold hardwood floor. 

Ryan stepped back, but grazed his hand along my arm until it held my hand. He trailed behind me. He kissed my hand, just before we made it to the bed. As soon as I made it under the covers, Ryan held me like a teddy bear. He stroked my hair and softly whispered sweet things to me. Neither one of us actually fell back asleep, we just wanted to be with each other. It wasn't until around twelve that we finally got up, but kept our hands together.

"How do you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" We weren't doing much at the moment, just eating toast and watching Scooby doo.

"Look fuckin' hot and cute at the same time."

"I could ask you the same thing, Ross." I responded, not missing a beat.

"I like it when you say my last name," He pulled me in, putting his lips to mine, "Say it again, darling." I smirked.

"I like it when you call me darling, Ross." His hands found themselves under my shirt as mine tangled in his hair. He moved his lips to my neck as he pulled my shirt off.

"Oh darling," he muttered, moving his hands up and down my body.

Time skip because haha not doing that...

I was sitting on the couch, upside down, with my feet sticking in the air, and in one of Ryan's shirts. He was in the bathroom, I began to think of what to get him for his birthday. He said he didn't want anything, but I have to get him something! I think I'll get him a new notebook... a nice one... I could get him a pretty pen too...

"What are you thinking about, sunshine?" I hadn't even noticed that he had sat next to me.

"Oh, nothing." I lied.

"You're a really bad liar." He chuckled, "What's going on in that head of yours?" He wondered.

"I was just thinking about you." I mean, it's not completely a lie...

"Awww, you just can't go one second without thinking of me, can you?" He looked down at me.

"I guess not. But it's not like you're any different, lover boy." He smiled and brought his lips down to mine.

OwO-
This chapter is really short, sorry but imma be posting the next and uhh possibly last chapter tomorrow. Hopefully. If I get it done, haha... But yeah! This is gonna end soon, I'm kind of sad to see it go along with hey angel face and down in the forest. It'll be my third completed book! That's wild! Have a lovely day~peace out cheesebags