SIXTEEN

A

A.N. this chapter is long af (6000 words to be exact) & has lots of action in more ways than one.....so you're welcome ;)

as it's a much longer chapter, remember to be an active reader, vote & leave a few comments as all your reactions/feedback is very appreciated!

HARRY

"Oh god. Fuck....."

I didn't think it would happen. When Rochelle peered up at me with those gleaming, mischievous eyes, and whispered to me in her soft, sexy voice that I should think about her later, I didn't think it would actually happen. But as soon as I stepped into my shower and felt the hot water wash over my body, my mind was immediately led astray with thoughts of her, and only her.

Closing my eyes, my fist pounds against the wet tile wall, knuckles turning white. I'm angry, but it's not directed at her, more so at myself. The inability to keep her out of my thoughts is becoming more difficult to overcome, each day making me question whether I'll ever be able to get that little vixen out of my mind. Vivid images of her flash through my head all at once. Her smooth caramel skin, her brunette curls. Chestnut-coloured eyes twinkling in amusement. Soft lips arching into a teasing smirk. That body that curves so perfectly into mine, setting mine alight with every touch.

"Fuck," I choke out, my mind betraying me as it continues its relentless torture, the images of her becoming stronger, more real. My hair falls down into my eyes as I lean my forehead against the cool tile, hunched over with deep breaths falling from my lips as I try to resist the dull ache in my groin. But soon enough, the thoughts of her are too vivid, too much, and I inevitably feel my own hand dropping lower, giving into her like I always do.

Biting my bottom lip into my mouth, I slowly wrap a hand around myself, a quiet groan rumbling from my chest. Instead of my own, I pretend that it's her smaller hand as I begin to move it up and down my length, eyes fluttering closed again to intensify the image. She flickers through my mind again, visions of her thick waves of hair falling across her bare shoulders, cascading down to just above her firm ass. I harshly bite down on my lip, imagining her thumb brushing along the tip as I do it to myself.

I continue to pump myself slowly, broken gasps and moans of her name echoing throughout the enclosed space. Running my hand along my silky skin, I imagine her dark eyes peering up at me through those long, black eyelashes. Her plump lips at my ear, that seductive voice of hers mewling softly, telling me all the dirty things she wants to do. The things she wants me to do to her, the things I want to do to her. I feel myself twitch in my hand, my stomach winding itself into knots.

"Fuck, Rochelle, baby," I moan gravelly and desperately, almost choking on a gasp as I drag out her name.

Her face flashes in my mind once more, her sweet voice ringing in my ears before I feel myself climax, the pressure practically exploding in the pit of my stomach. Hot liquid coats my hand and I glance down at it, holding my palm under the water and watching as it disappears down the drain. Heat spreads throughout my body, my once frantic and bubbling nerves now relaxing as I ride out my release.