FIFTY

A.N. I'm sure most of you are aware by now of the murder of the unarmed black man George Floyd by a white police officer in Minneapolis, and while I understand some of you may come to wattpad for an escape, I simply wouldn't feel comfortable unless I use what platform I have on here to bring more awareness to this gross injustice and disgusting act of racism.

If you're white like me, it is so incredibly important that we support the #blacklivesmatter movement and check our privilege. We all have the responsibility to educate people, spark change, and give our privileged voices to those who have been historically and repeatedly silenced. The fact that these racial injustices still happen is disgusting, but they do happen, they have always happened - and it's up to us to stop it. Now is not the time to remain 'neutral' or not talk about it bc it makes you uncomfortable - now is the time to talk about it even MORE. Black lives don't just matter in times of tragedy, they ALWAYS matter. If you're unsure of how you can help, check twitter for links, petitions, email addresses - anything you can find to use your voice and fight!

For now, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 🖤

ROCHELLE

The first time is angry and heated, my nude body pinned to one of the steamed glass walls of the shower as Harry thrusts in and out of me roughly, lowly muttering filthy phrases into my ear that'd make even the devil blush, let alone myself. Desperate, breathless moans fall from my lips as he pushes deeper and deeper inside me, my nails clawing into his back, my fingers tugging at his hair, my teeth sinking into his shoulder. He is utterly and completely relentless as he pounds into me, our hips and lips meeting with a newfound sense of urgency and primal hunger, both of us fully committed to fucking out our anger. Neither of us are willing to give in until we're both sweaty and exhausted, the tension between us slowly drifting away in a cloud of steam as we come.

The second time is softer and sweeter. Instead of my body being pounded into the glass, it's wrapped around Harry's like a vine, his hands looping my thighs around his waist, one palm against my back to hold me close against him. We move together slowly, the sound of gentle kisses and quiet moans accompanying the running water from the large shower-head that's still cascading over us. His mouth trails along every inch of my face, kissing any part he can reach and raising his lips to my ear to whisper sweet nothings into it, both of us murmuring soft apologies.

The hunger and desperation from before has diffused, and instead his hands smooth over my skin in a delicate caress, like he's savouring every single touch, drinking me in with his fingertips. I hug him tightly against me, never wanting to let him go as we connect in a much deeper way than ever before. I curl strands of his hair around my fingers and he kisses my eyelids whenever they flutter shut, both of us enclosed in a perfect bubble of passion and adoration.

Afterwards, Harry and I remain wrapped in each others arms under the spray of warm water, his arms circled around my waist while mine are looped around his neck. We share a few more sweet, slow kisses before pressing our foreheads together, his thumb stroking up and down my spine while my fingers play with the wet strands of hair stuck to the back of his neck. "What did you mean earlier?" I ask softly, the sound of my voice breaking through the silence before I've even realised I've said it. He furrows his eyebrows as if he doesn't fully understand, so I elaborate, "When you said that you care about me and I'm important to you......What did you mean when you said you hated it?"