THIRTY SIX

A.N. Just thought I'd let you guys know that once I finish my fanfic Lovelorn, I'm starting a new story called Isabella which is already on my page & I'll be updating the first chapter soon. So go check that out, I'm v excited to write that one

 So go check that out, I'm v excited to write that one

HARRY

When I wake up the next morning, the bed is warmer than usual and the sweet scent of vanilla is drifting through the air, both indicators of Rochelle's presence beside me. In addition to that, I can strangely feel my hair being gently tugged at, and in my sleepy state it takes me a few seconds to realise that she's playing with my hair, slowly wrapping strands around her fingers.

With my eyes still closed, I rasp out, "What are you doing?"

"Playing with your hair," she says, stating the obvious. Although it is Rochelle I'm talking to here, so I guess I can't be surprised by her matter of fact responses.

"And why are you doing that?" I ask her next.

"Don't know," she replies, her warm breath washing over my neck as she shifts even closer to me. I still haven't opened my eyes, but I feel her hand continue to run through my hair, twirling strands around her finger. "I love that your hair curls at the ends. It's so cute."

I crack an eye open to peer at her, finding her lips arched into a soft smile, and just the beauty of that sight alone is enough to bring a smile to my face. "You're so strange," I tell her, and she just crosses her eyes playfully in response, causing me to laugh quietly. "How long have you been awake anyway?"

"Not long," she replies, raising her other hand that's not trailing through my head to cover her mouth as she yawns. "I checked the time though, it's almost seven. Training starts in an hour."

I groan in annoyance, my arm suddenly wrapping around Rochelle's waist to pull her against me while I nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck. "I don't want to get up," I murmur into her warm skin, and I hear her soft, melodic laugh from above me, and then I really don't want to get up. "I want to stay here in this bed all day. With you."

She laughs again, and I begin to pepper soft kisses against her neck where my head is still buried, just because I like the sound of it so much. I can feel her chest moving up and down as she breathes under me, and the sweet scent of her skin is filling my nostrils, and then suddenly all my senses are overwhelmed with everything about her, all at once. She's the only thought racing through my head, the only sound ringing in my ears, the only burst of light dancing in my vision.

She is the drug flooding amidst my bloodstream, and quite frankly, I am becoming addicted.

While I continue to place small kisses down her skin, Rochelle's hands find their way to the back of my neck and her fingers begin to gently play with the hairs there. "Harry," she calls after a while, slight warning in her tone, but I just hum in response. "We should probably get up and have some breakfast before training."