Chapter 7

Alexander William  ☝️☝️☝️☝️

........

Hope you like this. Chapter guys happy reading love you all 😘😘😘

.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Gabi na ng lumapag ang private plane na sinasakyan ni Alexander sa Pilipinas. Galing ito sa isang business merging sa isang oil company sa Dubai. He's been trying to lure the old Adnan Khan. To let him buy one of his oil company pero mailap ang matanda at ayaw nitong pumayag and that's when Alexander exploded with anger. No one denies the Alexander William he gets what he want and whenever he want it, that's why he's been at the top because of his persistence and tenacious character. Just last week the old man finally crack and finally agreed with his proposal, he just need to dig little dirt the old man has for him to finally gave in. In which Alexander triumphantly smiled and fly to Dubai and sign there company merging.

Alexander William is tall, lean yet muscular,with a broad-shouldered and dark copper-colored hair with intense, bright gray eyes, 28 yrs old billionaire. He owns the leading companies all over the world. The WILLIAMS ENTERPRISES HOLDING INC. He was known for his cold, tenacious, strict and intimidated towards work and also a loving husband to her wife and daughter Cassandra William and Autumn Stephanie William.

The moment his plane landed all he wanted is to go home and be with his family

The moment his plane landed all he wanted is to go home and be with his family. He's been away for a month's and he messed his daughter so much. Even though he knows that his wife despise him so much and continually having an affair with her past lover he can't help but loved her still. He knows that he forced her into him and marries her with only him loving her and not the other way around but just what has motto is, he gets what he want.

And now he thinks that he's slowly regretting his decision on marrying her, but not the decision of having his precious little princess from the wicked witch of wife he has.

.........

Dingdong!

Dingdong!!