Chapter 2

Found but not wanted

You were on the great bridge of hylia while everyone else was at the lake under it. As you were playing with water and making figures, you did Link. He had a sword and a shield. Looked brave as always.You stared at it, thinking Link's a kind and caring person. He helped you and your sister..

You snapped and the figure disappeared. "I can't be.."

You suddenly heard an explosion. Checking what it was, you saw 3 men. Everyone at Lake Hylia came out. Link was in his green tunic, ready to defend and attack. An hour ago, he had given you a round glowing stone where you could speak to each other. The three men started flying towards you. You started flying around as they chased you. "(Y/N). Stay in the water!" Link said. "Okay..!"

One of the three stopped and went directly to Link. Link shot an arrow and the man exploded. "(Y/N)! Go directly into the water!"

"What?! Won't that create an explosion that could reach all of you?!"

"Do it."

"I won't put you all in dan-"

"Do it!"

You stopped and headed towards the water. The two men got closer to you. "Come on, (Y/N).."

You flew into the water and the two men exploded. The water reached the villagers and they shouted.

"Get the girl."

Link was at the edge of the land, searching for you. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)?!" You came out of the water. He reached for you and got you out. "Oh! (Y/N)! You're okay!" He said as you coughed. "Mhm..wait..where's Bella?!" You asked. Link looked behind him and saw Rusl in the floor. You heard someone laugh. That someone had your little sister. You heard Bella crying and shouting. "Leave me alone!"

Those were words you never wanted to hear. "Give her back!!" Link turned and saw your angry face. He was surprised. Something approached. The villagers saw purple. "..no!"

"Link!" Rusl shouted. You and Link saw the purple smoke. That purple smoke created the same monster from before but bigger. Way bigger. It attacked the someone who had Bella and took her. You and Link gasped. "Bella!!" You shouted. Link started shooting arrows like crazy. You flew around the monster and attacked it with water but it did nothing. All you could do as dodge its attacks. Once it caught you, you heard its words. "You don't deserve this power..I do! Give it up. She's dead..now give me your power!"

"I never asked to have this life. Because of his power, I am being chased and putting everyone I love in danger.." Link and the other person were hearing you. "I know..I know she's not my sister..but just couldn't help it..I won't and will never give you this power..even if it means I have to keep fighting towards something I never wanted.."

The monster growled and threw you to the ground. "Pathetic!"

"Hey! Watch that." The person appeared. Link picked you up. "(Y/N).."

"I'll be taking those! For someone who will fight! (Y/N), sibling. I know I just took your sister. That was to see if you were ready to help. You have blood siblings, me and other one. My name is Igno. Now.."

"Sibling..?" You questioned. Igno attacked the monster with fire coming out of his hands. "There's someone..like me..?" You asked in a weak tone. "And he said..another one..I can't believe it.."

The monster screamed as it lost. "I'll be back for all of you..!!" and vanished. Igno came over to you. Link moved to defend you. "Link..it's okay.." He moved aside. "(Y/N). I heard you and I want to say that if you don't want this gift..I can take it. I'm not your enemy. Listen, our father is the power of the sun. I am fire. Our other sibling is nature and you are water. Father has been waiting for your strength to be shown and that was it. If you don't want your power.." Igno took a gray gem out of his hand. "I'll keep it here and search for someone else." You got close to Igno and looked at the gem.

"..And..what about my sister..?"

"She couldn't survive something that big. Many haven't.."

Your eyes widen. "I..will..keep them.."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded. Igno was leaving. "'Kay but be careful." He was gone.

Your eyes were getting watery and you turned to Link. He ran and hugged you. You clenched your hand on his clothing. "She..she.."

"I know.." Link whispered. "I know.."

~

Everyone was still at the lake. You stayed at a far distance from them. Sitting down, gazing into the water. You hadn't talk to Link about what just happened. In your hand you had something you founded in the floor. The sapphire you and Link had given Bella. You didn't believe she was gone. Inside, you felt something. Sure, she may have not been your actual sister but she was like one. You laid down on the ground and closed your eyes.

"Sis..(Y/N)..Link..someone..please..help me..I'm scared..Please!!"

You woke up and gasped. It was already night. Looking around, you saw everyone was asleep. You went over to them, quietly. You didn't care if that wasn't true. You'll risk it. Link was behind you. "I'll go with you..if you had that dream too.." He said. You nodded. He told Rusl he'd be leaving with you. Both of you came of the lake through the cannon. Walking in the bridge you two looked around. Link heard something and faced the direction where the Sacred Grove was.

She calls for both of you.

"I'm coming..Bella."