Part 2: Chapter 8

Les Héros

You danced with him in the moonlight. "I missed you."

"Why? I'm not gonna go anywhere." He said.

"Yes, but it's lonely without you." You got close to him. "It's difficult out here.."

He hugged you. "I missed you too, but you can't come here by force. You can't die now. I'll wait for you. Always."

~

You and Link looked at each other. You two saw that. You dodged Isabella's attack. "Get ready. We're getting Void's orb." You said.

"How?"

"The or-" You heard a baby crying. You followed the crying and saw a small baby next to a tree. "Is he one of Isabella's next experiments...?" Link asked.

You picked him up. "Let's go." You told Link.

You two went back to Isabella. She gasped. "No! That baby is mine!"

"You were going to use him!"

Isabella grabbed Anna. "You'll create a good explosion!" Both of them went up to the sky. "Let me go!!!" Anna said as light filled her.

Link quickly grabbed his shield and protected all of you from the explosion. You grabbed Link's hand. "We have to go!" You summoned all of the orbs to create a portal. A colorful one was created. Isabella was finished and headed to you. "I'll hold her off." Link said. "What?!"

Link pushed you to the portal. "Link! No!!!"

He was left alone. Isabella blasted a laser and Link used his shield but that wasn't enough.

Once Isabella stopped, she looked around. "Where are they?!"

"Somewhere you'll never find them. You're pure evil!" Link's Master sword started to glow.

Link did a Shield Attack then the Helm Splitter on Isabella.

~

You had the baby in your right arm and your spear on the other. You see Void sitting on a throne. "You never saw this part." Your surroundings became the inside of a castle. The rest was a town. "This was our old kingdom..before father decided to send me away."

You looked around. "I assume you're here for my orb?"

"Yes."

"Very well, you better call your hero because you're never getting out of here." He said, coming at you. You created a wall of water to stop him but he came in and attacked you.

You released fire to burn him but it didn't make an effect. Wind, only his hair moved. Earth? He broke from it. The sun, it hurt you instead. It was too much power.

You flew on your own to get out and find somewhere to hide inside the town. You became careful with your steps. You had the stone to talk to Link. "Link..!"

~

"Link..!"

The Master Sword stood there. Link injured on the ground. '(Y/N)..?' He thought. He search his pocket and found the stone. "(Y/N)!"