Part 3: Chapter 2

Stuck

"Where's sister?" Bella asked Link. "She's out..for now.." Link responded. Dawn came into the room. "Are you ready?"

Link nodded. "C'mon Bella." Link walked away and Bella followed.

Bella was dropped off at Ordon, where she was safe. Days passed ever since that day. There were talks to send Adonis to execution. So they decided. He was no king. All he wanted was power. Your power.

Link and Dawn were walking beside each other. Link had the Water's orb on his hands. "Tough week, huh?" Dawn said, nervously. He felt scared next to him. Link was angry and Dawn could see it.

Both of them went back to the castle. Link was alone in the room.

He sighed. "I don't know how long you're gonna stay there..but I never got to tell you how I feel towards you..."

In the orb, you opened your eyes. You were inside the orb. Looking at yourself, you had a big puffy white dress.

You face up and see Link's face. "Wish you were here.." He said.

"Link!"

Link closed his eyes. "I can still hear your voice.."

"Link!" You kept shouting. "(Y/N)?"

"I'm inside the orb!" Link looked down at the orb. "I'm not going insane..right?" Link asked. "You're not! Look!"

There was a cup of water and suddenly the water came out of it and was floating mid air.

"(Y/N)!" Link hugged the orb. "It's so nice to see you again, Link." You said. "Are you feeling okay?" Link asked. "Yeah, yeah. It's just that all of this is so new to me." You floated inside the orb. "Anything new, I'll be here for you." Link smiled. You smiled softly at his kindness. It felt like you hadn't seen him in years. It warmed your heart.

"Link, where's Bella?"

"Ordon, where she's safe." Link responded. You looked down. "Ah.."

"You want to go see her?" Link offered. "Can we?"

~

Link was back in Ordon and saw Bella. "Wait."
He stopped. "What's wrong?"
"I just wanted to see her well..it would be a shame for her to see me in a dumb, blue sphere.." Link heard sorrow in your voice. He turned and left without anyone noticing.

Link and the orb were resting in the Ordon spring. "Sorry."

"Hm?"

"Sorry for bringing you into this. I mean- We didn't exactly have to save Hyrule..and yet, you fought."

"Can't take the hero out of my history. I don't and can always save everybody."

"Like your first time baking a cake." You chuckled. "We promised we wouldn't speak about that!"

"Still." You sighed. "I love this spring. It's without a doubt, my favorite place.."

"Why, if I may ask?"

"Takes reality away from you. You must have a place where you can be yourself in." You looked up at him from the orb. "I don't have a place. I have a person." Link responded. "Well, I have to go back or else..they'll suspect of me."

"You haven't even done anything!"

"(Y/N)." Link called. "Yeah, I know.."

Link stood up with the orb. You placed your hands on the outline of the orb. You just wished you could be there, next to him.

"Link, I-"

Someone interrupted you. "It's him." They said. "The hero?" It was a couple of them. Link placed the orb on his inventory and took out his weapons. Link fired some arrows. As he ran to get cover, one of the beasts came from surprise but you protected Link with a wall of water.

"Can you see??" He asked. "Your eyes are blue, Link." He was confused but pretended to understand. The beasts ran for Link to follow, only to reveal more of their kind. "Oh..no."

"We are Adonis's army! You will pay!!" They said. All of them released magic at the same time. "No!!" You created a black hole with the Universal orb that absorbed the magic and the beasts in an instant. "Faster than I expected.."

"Link..what's going to happen to Adonis..?"

(A/N)
i need to fixmy sleep schedule to be fixed